|Liegeplatz||Chester, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.43 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||10.21 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||15°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||6.71 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 320 gal|
"Gratitude" is a fast trawler with a Pacific Seacraft pedigree. For more than twenty years, Pacific Seacraft has built a reputation for rugged offshore performance, classic design, and unmatched value in blue water sailboats. With their introduction in 1999 of the Pacific Seacraft 38T, these same timeless qualities became available to the power cruising enthusiast.
Pacific Seacraft teamed up with renowned designer, Bruce King, to create the 38T. She offers her owners fast cruising at 20 knots, and capable of a range of more than 400 nautical miles. Accommodations for four are luxurious, yet designed for tough use in a variety of conditions - whether cruising from Seattle to Baja, Chicago to Georgian Bay, or Boston to Nova Scotia.
"Gratitude" is a beautifully maintained example of this highly popular fast trawler. She is PRICED TO SELL. Don't wait on this one.
The full-beam master, with a 6'6" island berth, solid-brass lighting fixtures, teak ceilings along the hull, and raised-panel and louvered teak doors, is the largest and most comfortable room onboard. You descend into it from the saloon by means of a three-step teak stairway, with matching handrails. In the master's after-most corner, starboard side is a companionway hatch onto the aft deck. Other details include built-in bookshelves and a number of drawers and shelves as well as a cedar-lined hanging locker to port. The enclosed head has a separate stall shower.
Saloon and Galley
The galley/saloon/lower helm area layout is very practical. Amenities include a full size refrigerator/freezer in the galley with Corian counter tops, a double stainless steel sink with a Grohe faucet with sprayer. There is a built-in microwave and as tainless steel Force 10 propane range/oven. The vented propane tank is located under the starboard loungeon the flying bridge. Because the saloon/galley sole is elevated toprovide plenty of clearance in the engine room beneath, there's excellent visibility through an array of windows, both from the lower helm station to starboard, with fold -down seat and adjacent weather deck pocket door, and the dinette area to port, with its L-shape lounge (storage below) and built-in ice maker. A second pocket door, just aft the dinette, offers additional ventilation and port side weather deck access.
Forward Guest Stateroom
The guest cabin forward has a 7' long over sized vee-berth, brass lighting fixtures and raised panel louvered doors. There is plenty of storage and an enclosed head with a hand held shower.
- Digital Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Sea Chest raw water intakes with 1/4 turn Sea Cocks
- 3 Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Oil Change System
- Glendinning Syncronizer (Upper and Lower Helm)
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- High Water Alarm
- 12 Gal Hot Water Heater
- H/C Pressure Water
- Dockside water connection
- Master has a VacuFlush Toilet, Manual toilet in the Fwd Guest.
- Hydraulic Steering
- Morse Controls
- 7.6Kw Fischer Panda Genset with dedicated atrt battery
- Twin 30a Shore Power with bow and stern connections
- 12v DC Ships System - 2 Batteries
- Battery Charger
Deck and Hull Details
- Hull and deck construction: Bi-Axial fabrics with Vinylester Resins.
- Solid glass bottom with Airlite foam cored hull-sides. and deck.
- 3 Coats of Epoxy Paint below the waterline.
- Soundown engine room insulation.
- Chrome plated Bronze deck hardware.
- 35# CQR Anchor with 15' chain and nylon line rode.
- Bow Pulpit with 12v Electric Windlass.
- Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder and Rails.
- Transom Door.
- Fore and Aft raw water wash down
- Trim Tabs
- Remote Searchlight
- Simrad CA40 Chart Plotter/Radar (Lower)
- Garmin 7212 Chart Plotter (Upper)
- B&G Auto-Pilot
- B&G Depth Finder
- B&G Speed Log
- Trim Tab Indicators
- Flow Scan Meters
- VHF Radio
- Kenwood Stereo in Saloon
- Fusion Stereo on FB
Power and Motoryacht Test and Review by Capt. Bill Pike ~ July 1999
- 1000 RPM 7.5 knots 3.2 GPH ~ 500+ Nautical Mile Range - 7.5 knots
- 1250 RPM 7.9 knots 6.4 GPH
- 1500 RPM 9.7 knots 8.4 GPH
- 1750 RPM 12.0 knots 12 GPH
- 2000 RPM 12.5 knots 16.8 GPH
- 2250 RPM 13.6 knots 21.8 GPH
- 2500 RPM 15.6 knots 24.4 GPH
- 2750 RPM 18.0 knots 27.6 GPH
- 2890 RPM 20.0 knots 28.4 GPH
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.