|Liegeplatz||Somers Point, New Jersey, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.58 m|
Henriques' 38 El Bravo boat aims to please the die-hard sports fisherman. Her heavy weather hull, the same as on the 38 Sportfisherman, has proven capable of taking on even the worst sea conditions. As one owner put it, "This boat can take anything you throw at it."
Like the other boats in Henriques' lineup, the El Bravo boasts a lot of cockpit space of 140 square feet, to be exact. She also has two 103 gallon fish boxes, complete bait & tackle center, fresh and saltwater washdowns, four stainless steel rod holders, and plenty of room for a fighting chair. A fiberglass hardtop, flush mounted electronics console, chart table, and lockable rod stowage are just part of the long list of standard features that prime this 38 footer to do battle with the big ones.
But don't think that her hardcore fishing capabilities leave this boat lacking in accommodations. For those overnight jaunts, there is air conditioning, genset, a fully equipped head with shower, and a galley with refrigerator/freezer; microwave, sink, stowage, and convertible dinette.
Vee Berth Fwd with Filler, Port & Stbd Rod Lockers, Teak Wood, Cider Lined Hanging Locker, Teak Dinette with filler, Overhead Lighting, Bowar Overhead Hatch, Anchor Locker, Teak Stairs with Storage, & Tinted Sliding Door.
- Corian Counters & Amtico Flooring
- Teak Floor in Head
- Air-conditioning Vent to Helm
- Custom Teak Wood Interior with Satin Finish in lieu of Standard Ash
- Northstar 6000i GPS/Plotter
- Simrad AP-26 Autopilot & 2nd head on tower
- Furuno RD-30 & 2nd head on tower
- ACR Spoltlight
- Furuno Nav-Net 2 Radar 10" screen
- Furuno Nav-Net Sounder 7" screen
- ICOM 502 VHF with upper command mic.
- New Batteries 2016
Mechanical & Electrical
5kw Westerbeke Generator new heat exchanger
Cummins Engine Synchronizer
Oil Change System ( Engines & Generator )
Anchor Windlass System ( Good Automatic )
Emergency Pumpout on Both Engine
High Water Alarms
Custom Welded Aluminum Marlin Tower with Molded Fiberglass Hardtop, Fiberglass Sunshade, Hydraulic Steering with Controls, Fiberglass Tower Console with Padded Seat, 5 Rocket Launchers, 2 110volt & 2 12volt lights
Cummins Digital Engine Display for Tower & Install
- Custom 4 Sided Enclosure, 3 fwd vents, 2 U-zips
- Rupp Outriggers
- 18 Rod Holders
- Console Cover for Helm and Tower Consoles
- Teak Gunnell Covering Boards
- Transom Live Well
- Transom Door
- 5 Bilge Compartments with 5 Bilge Pumps!
- Cockpit Freezer
- ACR Spotlight
- Cockpit Bolster Pads
- Tower Compass & 2 Additional 110 volt tower lights ( one on each side )
- AM/FM CD Stereo with 4 Speakers
- Release Marine Custom Companion & Helm Chair
- Release Marine Battle Saddle with Covers
- 6 Ocean LED Under Water Lights
Fiberglass Hardtop has been raised to 7'5" for extra height.
Interior Height is 7'5" in galley area and 6'4" at vee-berth.
Cockpit is 122" long and 129" wide
Fishbox is 60" long, 28" wide, and 23" at its deepest
Cockpit Gunnels are 27" high.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.