|Liegeplatz||Lymington, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||9.8 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||340 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Frischwassertanks||80 Liter (Plastik)|
|Fäkalientanks||40 Liter (Plastik)|
|Kapazität der Rettungsinsel||6|
A 2008 model Nimbus 320 Coupé, commissioned in 2007. Fitted with a Volvo Penta D4 225hp Engine and approximately 550 hours run.
Since new this boat has been professionally serviced annually with the paperwork backing to nearly new. Only 2 previous owners. In late 2013 she was winterised and kept in indoor storage in France until she was purchased in 2015.
This boat has been kept to a very high standard and is equipped with some nice extras so if you are considering a Nimbus 320 Coupe you won’t be disappointed with this fine example!
The most recent work includes: November 2017- Engine service and gearbox oil change. October 2017- Superstructure machine polished. August 2017- Antifoul, anodes and hull polish. Summer 2016- Cutlass bearing and shaft seal replaced.
Currently lying in Brighton Marina for viewings.
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Fitted Raymarine C120 plotter with 2KW radar and autopilot
- Raymarine DSC radio
- Radio CD
- Teak cockpit and side decks
- Bow thruster
- Trim tabs
- 6 man life raft serviced March 2016
- Nimbus handbook and all manuals
- Blue canopy in very good condition
- Screen cover
- Screen demister
- Shore power and battery charger + cable
- Electric heads
- Hot and cold water with shower and additional shower on bathing platform
- Upgraded 70 litre holding tank
- Wash down pump
- Electric bow anchor with marked 25m chain
- Kedge anchor and chain
- Nimbus crockery, cutlery etc.
- Twin cooker with gas oven
- Dry mat ventilation to mattress
- Folding cockpit table and chair
- SS flagpole
- CO2 and smoke alarm
- 8 fenders and warp etc
1 x Volva Penta D4 225HP
Approx. 550 hours
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.