|Liegeplatz||RAMSEY, Minnesota, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||8.72 m|
|Motor-Modell||MX 6.2L DTS MPI BR3|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 91 gal|
2008 270SLX SeaRay
Excellent condition . similar to 2018 280SLX
- ONE Owner
- LOW HOURS
- MerCruiser MX 6.2L DTS MPI and Digital Throttle and Shift Bravo 3
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- Trim Tabs
- Fire suppression system/automatic
- Northstar GPS
- Duel Battery with switch
- Power Hatch
- Smartcraft Diagnostics
- Shore power with cord, adapter and charger
- Silent Choice Exhaust, Docking Lights,
- Windless Anchor with wash
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- 12V AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Standard fresh-water system with faucets and wash stations.
- Gull wing sun pads with integrated sun pad filler cushion.
- Bow and Aft Cockpit Tables
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian countertopt
- Wet Bar with Stainless Sink
- 12v/120v Cockpit Fridge.
- Under Seat Cooler
- Integrated starboard boarding steps.
- Wake Board Tower on integrated arch with Bimini canvas and ski pylon
- Fully enclosed port side head with fresh water sink. NEVER USED !!!
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
- 172 Fresh water hours
- Custom Trailer included
The beautiful open bow has been covered and docked on an out of water lift under a canopy and has been stored indoors during winter.
Used only on fresh water Lake Minnetonka and is winter stored indoors in Ramsey Mn.
Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC the highest "building code" standards.
Standard and optional features aside, the 270 SLX also benefits from a few design cues that might not be apparent at first glance. For example, the swim ladder is mounted beneath the swim platform, rather than in a locker on top of it, which means no more hatches banging in rough water if the latch breaks or if you forget to batten it down. Second, there is ample free-board to mount the engine low enough to allow designers to provide a center walk-through to the swim platform.
The list continues. Driver and co-pilot seats feature fiberglass backs. The dash is clean and uncluttered, with aircraft-style toggle switches. Bow lounges are actually long enough for comfortable lounging, and the backrests are canted at just the right angle. And there are side-opening stowage compartments beneath the aft sun pads. We have used this boat for continuous surfing.
Whether you're seeking a secondary boat, a "go-to-dinner boat," as I've heard them called, or you are moving up to a premium day boat, the Sea Ray 270 SLX is worth a look.