|Liegeplatz||Ft Lauderdale , Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||15.09 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||6.25 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Treibstoffstanks||330 gal (UK)|
|Frischwassertanks||111 gal (UK)|
New listing! More photos to come. Very well maintained 2013 F490 loaded with options and ready to go.
- New Batteries June 2017
- New Battery Charger June 2017
- New Transducer June 2017
- SAT TV
- Upper and Lower Helm Stations
- Full Annual Service completed June 2017 (oil and filter changes on engines and transmissions)
- Striking contemporary exterior.
- Large sociable flybridge with optional layout.
- Twin seats accompanying upper helm with optional waterproof CD stereo and IPOD dock linked to saloon and cockpit.
- Cockpit wetbar with optional BBQ and fridge, transferable saloon table, outdoor speakers linked to saloon stereo and optional dockside TV connection for all round entertainment.
- Large swim platform with swim ladder and bathing shower with hot and cold water.
- Twin helm seats at both station for upper and lower helm.
- Two forward facing seats opposite the lower helm or optional dinette layout.
- Spacious light filled interior with excellent social space and boat connectivity with full panoramic views from saloon and helm.
- "C" shaped seating (starboard) in the saloon with optional fridge in the sideboard.
- Electronic raise and lower TV, CD/DVD player, in the saloon.
- Large wrap around screen for full visibility in lower helm and light filled atrium down into the galley and diner.
- Fully equipped large galley with ample space and, high level of amenities such as a full height fridge freezer, hob, oven and grill or optional microwave combination oven and wine cooler.
- Forward cabin with vanity storage and wardrobes. Day/forward head with separate shower.
- Luxury full beam master cabin with full height head room port to stbd, full half height wardrobes, en-suite bathroom with stall shower and premium electric toilet.
- Lower deck dinette or optional third cabin.
- Luxury styling and comfort throughout the boat, choice selection available.
- Upper and lower helm, colour speed and depth log, VHF Raymarine 240 E radio.
- Zeus POD drive system with full joystick control.
- Twin Cummins QSB @480hp each
- Zeus Pod Drive (Joystick Control)
- 13kW Kohler generator
- Oil changing system for mains, gear box and generator
- Glendinning Shore Power
- Custom electrical panel
Cockpit and Flybridge
- Large fly bridge w/synthetic teak deck
- Hydraulic Bimini top w/lights
- Twin helm seats, waterproof CD/stereo and IPOD dock linked to salon and cockpit.
- Cockpit wetbar w/ electric BBQ/fridge/icemaker
- Large swim platform with swim ladder and hot & cold water shower
- Wine/drinks cooler (salon)
- Leather Sofa
- Leather dinette-main deck
- Hi gloss and satin finished Walnut veneer interior
- Leather wrapping and stainless steel accents
- Digital safe in master
Manufacturer Provided Description
The striking contemporary exterior of the F490 is inspired by the simplicity of modern British design, from the large flybridge to the light filled upper deck.
The Sealine F490 is considered to be a true sociable cruising craft, available with 2 flybridge layouts. On entering the cockpit, you'll notice the dramatic beam to length ratio and ample space complete with wet bar for sociable entertaining.
The main deck is light filled with stunning 360° panoramic views from the saloon, a huge wrap around windscreen at the helm and to the port side, two forward facing seats for fellow passengers to enjoy the view or an optional dinette area for dining in style, thus giving the impression of being on board a much bigger craft. On the lower deck in the heart of the boat, the atrium floods the fully equipped galley with light.
The mid cabin offers a choice of 4 flexible layout arrangements from the L-shaped sofa for comfortable dining, an office with one bunk bed, 'U' shaped dinette seating or a two bunk bed cabin option.
The F490 design focus is lifestyle and sociable boating for all on board, backed up with proven technology, which includes joystick control to easily manoeuvre the boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.