|Typ||Pro Guide V-16 SC|
|Länge über alles||4.88 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||20°|
Still our best-selling Deep V, the Super Guide V-16 SC gives any angler the perfect combination of big-water capability and responsive agility. And with a standard Mercury® 60 ELPT FourStroke outboard, you can get to your hotspot swiftly.
With a generous 88” beam and a deep 20° deadrise, the V-16 SC slices through the chop while providing the wide-bodied stability for maximum fishability and interior room.
Exceptional amounts of interior storage include 2 top-loading side rod/gear lockers, 3 bow compartments (1 with drop-in box & 3 tackle trays) and 1 aft dry storage box. In the bow is a huge 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, divided livewell with a removable bait bucket—and it’s timed and recirculated with a pump-out system. And you get 3 movable 360°-swiveling fishing seats with 6 seat base locations.
The Pro Guide V-16 SC rides on a custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD protection, and chrome wheels with matching hub covers.
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat, plus NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded 2-piece aluminum Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & all-aluminum transom
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Molded console w/
- NEW sport steering wheel, tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, tinted windscreen & drink holder
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display
- Top-loading lockable port rod box for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- 15-gal. (56.78 L) bow aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket
- 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/4 seat base locations throughout
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection plus NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers.
- Length: 16'
- Bottom width: 70"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Package width: 7' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 15 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 88"
- Approx. weight: 1090 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2276 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 23.5"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 20.88"
- Max. weight capacity: 1250 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 700 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 6''
- Storage length: 18'
- Package height: 6' 2''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced molded console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Victory Red or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- 1 movable helm/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment & 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, fold-down (w/sturdy 2-3/8" seat pedestals)
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Closed battery storage
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated & divided gray livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.