|Liegeplatz||Oriental, North Carolina, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.52 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||8.41 m|
|Segelfläche gesamt||479 uom.sqft|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||14.33 m|
The Rasmus 35 was designed by the leading Swedish designer of elegant yachts of the 1960's, Olle Enderlein. In fact, they made 760 boats between 1967 and 1978.
It was the first sailing yacht in the world with a windscreen. That makes her center cockpit very well protected while keeping elegant lines. Hallberg-Rassy is know for supplying large diesel engines. This particular vessel has been repowered with a Yanmar 4JH5 (54 HP). This is an extremely well maintained and updated Hallberg-Rassy Rasmus 35. Check out her details.
This ocean-going yacht is available and ready to go now.
There are three separate cabins, each with two comfortable berths. The aft "owner's cabin" is entered from the cockpit to afford privacy. It can be set up as a large queen, or two single berths. The fore cabin provides a traditional V-berth.
The main cabin features an extra large dinette with a lowering table to form a large double berth. The galley, to port, offers a propane stove/oven (Force 10), large SS sink and a very spacious counter top.
The head is very generous and can be used as a changing room. There is a marine head and wash basin. There is storage opposite.
This is a very spacious 35' vessel. She provides plenty of storage in all cabins, and is accommodating in a seaway. These yachts were made to the highest standards and met all Lloyd's Standards.
North Star has been constantly updated and even has Marine Reverse Cycle A/C for year around comfort. She provides "traditional" yacht styling.
- Raymarine C-Series MFD - 2011
- Raymarine Digital Radome Radar Scanner - 2011
- Raymarine ST60 Depth - 2011
- Raymarine ST60 Speed - 2011
- Raymarine ST6002 SmartPilot Controller - 2011
- Raymarine SmartPilot Series S1 WheelPilot - 2011
- TackTick Wireless Wind Instrument - 2011
- VHF Radio - 2011
- Single Sideband Radio - ICOM - 2011
- Pactor Modem - 2011
- Sony AM/FM Stereo CD Player
- Xantrex Multistage Battery Charger - 2011
- Xantrex Battery Monitor - 2011
- Xantrex Solar panel - 2011
- Shurflo PRO water pump
- Marine Air A/C Reverse Cycle
Deck and Sails
- Electric Windlass
- Roller Furling Main - 2012
- Roller Furling Genoa - 130% - 2012
- Hard Top over Center Cockpit
- Dinghy Davits
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.