|Liegeplatz||Deale, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.59 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||8.71 m|
The Hallberg-Rassy HR352 model is one of the most popular boat models with over 800 boats delivered. Hallberg Rassy yachts are built on the west coast of Sweden and have received worldwide recognition for being safe, beautiful, strongly built, and capable of completing long voyages with a minimum crew. Each Hallberg-Rassy yacht is built to rigid specifications and receives a Lloyd's certification of construction.
Midwatch is a perfect example of what you can do in a 35 foot boat if it’s built right. She has taken an extended cruise in Europe, traveling as far north as Norway, and on to Ireland, Scotland, France, Portugal and Spain. Then crossing the Atlantic once again for an island loop, she completed her cruise back to the East Coast US. Last year she stayed on the Chesapeake Bay and is ready for more.
Midwatch is very well maintained and in great condition for her age and shows well. She has seen many recent upgrades in recent years. Some of the highlights are the standing rigging, a wind generator, anchor chain, Force 10 stove, engine, halyards, deck vents, Eberspacher heater.
This is the complete package and ready to go!! A boat in turn key condition with great cruising gear at a very attractive price.
Don’t miss this opportunity give us a call today, you will be glad you did.
This very spacious interior, with full headroom of 6'3", is exquisitely executed with the finest of Swedish joiner work in a light warm book-matched mahogany. A bright, airy and very rich feeling has been achieved by the hand rubbed finish, and white headliner accented with mahogany strips and large hatches and ports. The cabin soles are teak and holly with carpet on top, new 2014.
The forward stateroom sleeps two in double berths with filler which are (6'6" long) with generous upper and lower stowage.
Just aft, and to port, is a large head compartment that features an oversized porcelain sink and Euro shower. Composting toilet. Starboard is a large hanging locker with shelves.
The main saloon has an L-shaped settee to port, a straight settee to starboard and a centerline drop leaf table with a center storage compartment.
Further aft, the navigation station is just to port of the companionway facing forward with a generous chart table and outboard stowage lockers.
- New carpeting 2014
- LED lighting through out
- Fans in cabins and salon
- Barometer and Clock
Opposite to starboard is the U-shaped galley with stowage under and behind and with Formica work surfaces.
Aft on the portside is a passageway to the aft cabin. There is double door easy access to the engine compartment inboard and hanging lockers opposite.
The highlight of all H-R yachts is the master's stateroom with a double berth to starboard and single berth to port. Generous amounts of stowage both over and under the berths.
- U-Shape seagoing galley with stainless double sink
- 2 burner Force 10 Stove - 2010
- Propane solenoid- 2012
- Sentry Propane sensor
- Whole House water filter housing
- Fresh water foot pump (Whale Gusher) 2013
- Isotherm refrigerator
- Waeco CoolMatic Refrigerator -2007
- Moen single handle faucet
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Standard Horizon GPS chartplotter 160
- Furuno GPS Navigator GP-50 Mark3
- Standard Horizon GX2100 VHF with AIS rec and DSC -2010
- Standard Horizon Ram Commandmic -2010
- ICOM HF Marine IC-M802 SSB
- Guest Dynaplate Grounding/SSB wiring/Insulated backstay -Nov 2012
- Simrad AP22 Hydraulic Autopilot - 2006
- Datamarine Link 5000 multi instument and repeater with recording log for speed and depth (wind not working)
- GPS Antenna -2013
- Stereo CD/AM/FM WM7000 2015
- XM radio receiver (requires subscription)
- Hamburg Venus Compass
- 110v AC electrical system -panel at nav station
- Xantrex multi-stage battery charger
- Xantrex PRO inverter
- Blue Sea Systems CL-Series BatteryLink Controller
- EEL Pigtail adapter
- 4- Trojan 6v (T105) deep cycle batteries - New in 2016
- West Marine 12v starter battery - New 2012
- Air Breeze Wind Generator and tower 12V/200watt - New 2013 with 5 year warranty
- New battery box and connections
- Maxwell Freedom anchor windlass- New in 2009 -Rebuild 2013
- Chain plates reseal - 2013
- S/S bow pulpit with 26" stanchions and double lifelines
- Lifeline netting
- Swim platform (platform bolts replaced 2014)
- Four 12" mooring cleats
- Two 10" midship mooring cleats
- Cockpit table
- Hard glass windscreen with sprayhood and center opening window
- Cockpit shower - Aquatik - 2013
- Manson Supreme Anchor 45lbs - 2012
- 200ft 5/16" galvanized chain - 2012
- 200ft rode
- Delta 35lb anchor
- Cockpit cushions
- Assorted Canvas covers for hatches
- Hatch screens
- Bimini - New 2014
- Fenders, docklines, fender board
- 30amp shore power cord set
- Anchor snubber line
Hull and Deck Construction
Hull built according to Lloyd's specifications and under the supervision of Lloyd's surveyor and provided a Lloyds certificate. There is an integrated rubrail with bronze striker. The keel is molded iron completely encapsulated in fiberglass. The fiberglass decks are cored with PVC foam for strength and insulation. There is 1/2" teak deck laid on top of the fiberglass deck. The deck has four 1" scuppers draining below the waterline. Cockpit is drained with two 1 1/2" scuppers.
Sails & Rigging
- Standing rigging replaced - Nov 2012
- Lewmar Traveler - NEW Nov 2013
- Storm Sailand track - Omar Sails, NC - New 2013
- 2 halyards in Dyneema - New 2013
- Main Sail - good condition- New in 2005
- Genoa- good condition- New in 2005
- Jib - Original sail
- Reacher - Omar Sails, NC - New 2013 with Ronstan roller furling (needs hardware to connect)
- Primary winches - Lewmar 43ST
- 2 - Lewmar Ocean Mast winch - self tailing- New 2013
- Boomvang - Rebuild Oct 2013
- Mack Pack sail storage system
- Dutchman boom brake
- Selden two spreader mast "tall rig"
- Harken MKIII jib reefing and furling
- Lazy Jacks
- 2 winch handles
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Beta marine engine (2006) 37.5 hp (approx 3185 hours)
- Cooled by heat exchanger -Water pump New 2013
- 100amp alternator
- Engine heated hot water or by 110V shore power
- Seaward water heater - 6 gallon
- Electronic fuel pump
- Racor fuel filter
- Gorco raw water strainer
- Racor vacuum gauge
- All engine manuals/service records and spare parts
- Tuff Torq Marine Transmission- TTMC35A Mechanical Clutch
- Cutlass bearing and housing - Nov 2012
- Volvo 3 blade prop
- Rule highwater bilge alarm
- Water pressure pump 60psi WM#32620 2015
- Whale MK2 manual bilge pump
- Emergency tiller
- Shurflo blaster pump - anchor washdown
Upgrades and Additional Inventory
- Soda blast and complete bottom refinish - SeaHawk primer and ablative anti-fouling Nov 2012
- Fresh Anti-Fouling - 2015
- Steering cable replaced Feb 2014
- Fuel tank cleanout - Nov 2012
- Eberspacher Airtronic Heater and controls - May 2013
- Water tank seals replaced June 2012
- Hatch gaskets replaced Nov 2013
- Windex - Oct 2013
- Bedeson Vent-o-mate deck vents 2014
- 11 ft Novurania Hypalon Dinghy 2001
- 2003 Mercury outboard 9.9hp with Motor caddy harness
- Radar reflectors
- Forespar NOVA lift - Stern mounted lift arm
- Acurite weather forcaster 2012
- Revere Offshore Elite 4 person Liferaft- certified through Nov 2015
- ACR EPRIB, Global Fix Pro 406MHz GPS
- Fiorentino Para anchor - 9' Offshore package - never used (2013)
- Kidde Carbon Monoxide detectors - 2012
- Kidde Smoke detectors - 2012
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.