|Liegeplatz||Galesville, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.67 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||8.48 m|
The Dufour 35 Classic is an elegant performance yacht. A Bientot has been used lightly by her owners, past and present! She is in great shape and available to see anytime. Call for your appoint now!
The Dufour 35 is roomy with 2 staterooms and is beautifully finished with mahogany wood and a teak and holly sole. Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat ensures that the boat will be comfortable in all weather. She also has a CD/AM/FM stereo system.
Accommodations for 7; 2 in the fwd stateroom, 3 in the main salon and 2 in the aft stateroom. Forward stateroom has a large v-berth, a wardrobe and a dressing table or desk. The main salon has a U-shaped settee which converts to a double bed. Opposite is a settee. Generous storage space is found beneath the salon seating. The L-shaped galley is to port and to starboard is the nav station with a spacious chart table. Aft of the nav station is the head. The head has a Corian counter top with wet locker and a shower with a separate sump.
The aft stateroom has a double berth and a hanging locker. All hatches and ports have fly screens.
The L shaped galley is spacious and well organized for a 35' boat. Corian countertops, Ice box, 2 Eno burner propane stove with oven double deep stainless sinksare some of the features. There is a water heater and both pressurized and manual water systems. Water outlet and shower spray at swim platform on the stern. Carefully crafted mahogany cabinets and drawers provide generous staples and dish storage. Ample trash storage provided.
Hull & Deck
The cockpit has a walk through to a swim platform and "sugar scoop" transom with ladder. Teak cockpit floor, seating surfaces and swim platform.A teak cockpit table mounts to the pedestal. The wheel is wrapped in leather. Double lifelines and stanchions add comfort and protection when on deck. In the cabin recessed lighting in the headliner plus reading lights and Weems and Plath brass lamps, clock and Barometer.Custom cockpit seat cushions and all canvas covers and bimini new in2005.
- 25 lb Delta anchor with 130 ft chain
- 20 lb Danforth anchor with nylon rode
- 2-40ST Lewmar 2 speed Self-tailing primary winches
- 2-30 Lewmar 2 speed winches on cabin top
- Bottom barrier coated (5 coats) in 2005
- Lofrans electric windlass with remote control
- Canvas helm cover
- Automatic bilge pump
- Manual Whale bilge pump
- Custom winter cover
- AC 120V shore power and DC 12V with a 2 battery bank
- Battery Combiner
- New Alternator 2006
- Cristec smart Battery charger
- Dockside electrical cable
Electronics & Navigation
- Autohelm 4000 autopilot (2006) with wireless remote control
- Icom VHF radio
- Compass at helm station
- Navman GPS at helm station, linked to autopilot
- Autohelm ST40 wind speed and direction indicator
- Autohelm ST40 speed, depth and distance log
- Wind vane at masthead
- Dual Marine CD and radio with cockpit and cabin speakers, Ipod connection
- Repeat combi instrument at nav station (wind, depth, speed)
Sails & Rigging
Beautiful mahogany clad compression post. Stainless steel standing rigging with adeck stepped aluminum spar. Double spreader rig. Internal halyards, includingspinnaker halyard. All sheets, reefing lines and halyards led aft.
- #1 Genoa 155% - UK tape drive new in 2006
- #2 Genoa, 135% sq. ft. dacron
- Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker with snuffer and ATN tacker
- Symmetrical Spinnaker with pole, all gear and snuffer bag
- Facnor R 150 roller furling
- Main sail, 239 sq. ft. dacron (2 reefs)
- Manual split backstay
- Forespar solid boom vang
- Removable walk through to swim platform
- Coast guard required safety gear and flares
- Fire extinguishers (2)
- Anchor snubbing hook and line
- Super ShipBottom ablative anti fouling
- Inflatable dinghy – Seaworthy 8.50 ft with wood floor boards
- Mooring lines, fenders, etc
- Spare filters, belts, impellers etc for engine
- Air scoop for fore hatch
- Dry Diver for hull scrubbing
- Has a lead keel with no rust issues
Battery jump starter
ATN Mast climber
Water filter, hose connection and cartridges
Folding chairs (2)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.