|Typ||42 Aft Cockpit|
|Liegeplatz||Hampton, Virginia, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||12.98 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||11.15 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||17.98 m|
|Motor-Modell||MD 22 D|
This Bavaria is very well engineered and built and has had very light use. She is in excellent condition and her owner has given her proper professional care. Her fiberglass nonskid decks are low maintenance. She has air conditioning(2014), New Dodger and Bimini top and sun screens (2017) New main cabin cushions (2015) New refrigeration (2016) and a new Garmin chart plotter (2017) She has never left the Chesapeake Bay and has less than 800 engine hours. This is a very impressive boat.
The forward cabin has a partial island berth with access from both sides, There is a wide shelf on both sides of the berth for stowage and lockers outboard and aft for stowage. There is full standing headroom over 6'2" and a big hatch with a sun shade over the berth for ventilation.
The forward head is next aft to starboard. It is moulded white gelcoat for easy clean up and has built in drain for the shower.
In the main saloon the galley is to port and the dinette is to starboard. The cushions in the main saloon were replaced in 2015. The joinery is beautiful warm mahogany. Aft of the dinette is a sit down forward facing chart table. There is a Raymarine chart plotter mounted at the chart table for planning and a new Garmin chart plotter out in the cockpit.
Opposite the nav station is the aft head Toilet replaced recently.
Aft there are two separate private cabins port and starboard.
The interior is well ventiliated with 5 opening ports in the saloon and two hatches above.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- 2 burner propane stove with oven
- Nova Cool refrigerator/freezer 2016 with 12/110 controller for shore power
- Double stainless steel sinks
- 3 big oening ports above the galley
Deck and Hull
- Built to Lloyds Register Quality Assurance and complies with CE & ISO standards
- Kevlar reinforced bow
- Divini cell foam core in deck and hull above waterline
- Fiberglass nonskid decks teak nonskid in cockpit
- S glass reinforced longitudinal stringers in the hull
- Isophthalic resin and gelcoat in the hull to help prevent osmotic blistering
- Balanced rudder with self aligning rudder bearings
- Teak cap rail
- Iron keel epoxy coated
- 12 volt system with an 8D AGM battery and group 27 starting battery(2017)
- 110 volt 30 amp system with GFI outlet at the panel
- Tru Charge 30 amp charger
- Garmin GPS Chart plotter 94SV new 2017
- Raymarine Chart plotter RL80 color
- Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata display at helm
- Raymarine ST60 Wind indicator at helm
- Horizon VHF radio
- Stereo with MP3 Player
- Sony 10 disc CD player
- Handheld VHF
Sails and Rigging
- Selden 2 spreader 7/8 rig with in mast furling 59' vert cl.
- Selden Rodkicker solid boom vang
- Furlex 300S Selden Furler for headsail
- Mainsail with inmast furling
- 135% genoa on furler with sacrificial cover
- 135% kevlar genoa
- Harken 48 Selftailing primary winches
- Harken 40 Selftailing winches for mainsail furling and main sheet
- Hasselfors manual backstay adjuster
- Genoa car movers
- Webasto 16,000 Reverse cycle heat and Air conditioner new 2014
- Main saloon cushions new 2015
- Teak inlay nonskid in cockpit
- Teak cap rail
- Stainless steel hand rails on cabintop, dodger, binnacle and companionway
- Hot and cold shower on transom
- Dodger and Bimini and connector New 2017
- Sun screens (Textliene white) that zip onto Bimini top on 3 sides new 2016
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
- Bruce anchor and 200' chain rode
- Fortress FX 23 anchor 30' of chain and 120' nylon rode
- Stainless steel swim ladder on swim platform
- Hinged transom step for aft boarding and access
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Whitlock steering system
- Bottom painted hul waxed April 2017
- Saildrive serviced April 2017
- Spare propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.