Hull and Deck
- Teak decks
- Forward & aft pulpits w/ lifelines
- 33kg stainless Lewmar claw anchor w/ rode
- Dodger w/ cockpit awning
- Cockpit table & drink holder
- Boarding ladder
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- Fully battened Mainsail with lazy jacks to aid on-boom storage. There are two double ended reefing points on the main and a Boom Kicker to support the boom..
- 2 head sails. A 110% working jib and a 144% Doyle head sail on a Selden Roller Furler.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker from Sperry Sail. Equipped with a roller furler to enable shorthanded spinnaker sailing. The Spin. Tack attaches to the ring on a removable Selden spinnaker pole.
- Storm Tri-sail. Azurro ca
- Book Kicker Vang.
- Sperry Sails Asymmetrical Spinnaker on a top down Roller furler with removable bowsprit.
- Storm Tri-sail. Azurro carries a “Gale-Sail” storm jib tri-sail that attaches around the roller furler.
- PHRF-NE Rating
- Racing: 153
- Large v-berth forward with storage shelves above
- Lockers and seats port & starboard
- Settees port & starboard w/ custom upholstery
- Large centerline table w/ leaves
- Nav station to starboard
- Head w/ shower to starboard
- Galley to port
- Aft cabin to port
- Teak & holly sole
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Single stainless steel sink
- Frigoboat refrigerator
- Two-burner propane stove w/ oven (teak cutting board)
- Forestar hanging gas stove
- Plenty of storage
- Garmin GPSMAP 4212 Chart Plotter at helm
- Garmin VHF200 VHF with remote Garmin GHS 10 microphone at helm - connected to GPS for DSC and emergency distress signaling.
- Garmin AIS 600
- Garmin gWind Wireless Wind Pack – GNX Wind and GMI 20 Display
- Garmin DST 800 transducer provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data
- All Garmin instruments on a NMEA 2000 network.
- 4” Suunto Compass
- Marinco 30A/125V Shore power. 50' cord.
- Battery charger Xantrex Truecharge 20
- Three battery banks with dual monitor
- 130W NaturePower Semi-Flexible Mono-Si Solar Panels that can be mounted the Bimini.
- MPPT Tracer 1210RN Solar Charge Controller with MT-5 LCD Remote Display Meter.
- 12v DC outlet.
- 110v AC rectifier.
- Sony AM/FM CD stereo (with iPod connection)
- Sharp flat screen TV
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.