|Liegeplatz||Hamble, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
“IO” is a very special Swan 60 and was built by Nautor using our offices as project managers with the owner. She is a semi-custom yacht with a number of important and sensible changes from the original build specification. The current owner is very experienced and together with our project management has produced a very comfortable, well executed and fast cruising yacht. There are numerous small features that have been added to the build which make this Swan unique. The following is a list of some of those features;
• 12mm nominal teak deck from new
• Upgraded deck winch package including electric primaries and main sheet winch
• Flush fitting Nautor deck hatches
• Flush deck cleats
• Custom interior with additional stowage in all lockers, removable forward bulkhead providing two or three cabin options.
• Fully equipped galley with additional china, lead crystal glass stowage and separate bar area with bottle and glasses stowage
• The interior was developed with the owner to provide a luxurious but practical space with a very high attention to detail. Lockers are fitted with timber compartments, fiddles and additional storage solutions.
• Safety is of a very high importance and the yacht has additional extinguishers, torches, hatch covers etc to provide high levels of security whilst at sea.
• Note – launch date was 2002
• NEWS – please contact our office for an updated 2016/17 refit list including new hull paint and rig service.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.