|Liegeplatz||Norfolk, Virginia, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.45 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||10.39 m|
|Länge an Deck||11.13 m|
|Segelfläche gesamt||730 ft²|
|Vorsegel Bereich||355 ft²|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||16.61 m|
This is a very sharp looking "newer style" Beneteau Oceanis. Her cockpit is open and the swim platform is wide across the transom. The decks are clean and the interior is open and bright. Air conditioning helps keep you cool on hot summer days. She has an electric winch on the cabin top to help with sail trim. She has Kato davits and a feathering Max prop.The Bimini top and dodger protect the cockpit from sun and spray. DREAMTIME is the Limited Edition model with anchor wash down, Gray hull and factory rubrail with stainless steel striker. She has the Ultra Suede interior cushions. There are lots of factory options on this one owner boat.
Dreamtime has the 2 cabin layout. Forward is a V-berth and a hanging locker and vanity in the forward stateroom. There are also outboard cabinet storage as part of the Limited Edition package. The forward berth has inner spring mattress.
The main saloon has a U shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard. The cushions are covered in a cream colored Ultra Suede fabric. There are Hella fans and LED reading lights in this area.
Aft of the settees the nav station is to starboard and the galley to port. The cabin is heated and cooled with reverse cycle heat and air.
The head is at the bottom of the companionway to starboard.
The aft cabin is accessable aft of the galley. This is a cabin with a big berth and great light and ventilation from opening ports in the transom. The mattress has inner spring support.
This layout also allows for a big cockpit locker to starboard.
The interior is clean and shows very well.
- Two burner propane stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Jenna Sand solid counter tops
- Dish drainer
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Simrad Touch screen Chart plotter Multi function display and wind information 2017
- Simrad Depth and Speed gauges
- Simrad RS25 VHF radio
- Simrad cockpit radio
- Simrad autopilot
- 32" LED flatscreen TV
- TV antenna
- Prowatt 1000 watt SW inverter for TV and socket at nav table for laptop
- Stereo CD and MP3 player
- 2 110 volt 30 amp services
- 1 electrical "Y" splitter
- AGM batteries
- 40 amp Battery charger
- 80 amp alternator on engine
Sails and Rigging
- In Mast mainsail furling
- Mainsail, Genoa,Asymetrical Gennaker
- 2 Harken Self tailing primary winches
- 1 Harken selftailing cabin top winch on starboard side in cockpit
- 1 Electric Harken selftailing winch on port cabin top in cockpit
- Solid boom vang
- Movable genoa cars
Deck and Hull
- Gray Hull
- Bottom epoxy barrier coated
- Factory rub rail with stainless steel striker
- Shoal draft keel 4'8" draft
- Open transom with swim platform and shower
- Remote control courtesy lighting
- Kato stainless steel davits
- Limited Edition Featured Ultra Suede interior cushions
- 3 blade feathering Max Prop
- Hella fans ( custom option)
- Electric anchor windlass
- Anchor wash down system
- 35# Delta anchor with 70' chain and 100' nylon rode
- Dodger, Bimini, connector and side grab rails
- 16,000 BTU air conditioning
- 2 additional LED reading lights in main saloon (customoption)
- Cockpit cushions
- PHRF Chesapeake rating 147
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.