|Liegeplatz||Inverkip, Inverclyde, Vereinigtes Königreich (Kip Marina)|
|Länge über alles||15.4 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||13.54 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||2.38 m|
|Segelfläche gesamt||129 m²|
|Vorsegel Bereich||51.5 m²|
|Konstrukteur||judel / vrolijk & co|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 280 Liter (Plastik)|
|Frischwassertanks||2 x 315 Liter (Plastik)|
|Fäkalientanks||2 x 35 Liter (Plastik)|
Extremely well specified from new. Great opportunity to buy a recent Hanse 505, ready to explore the world. The extras list is extremely impressive as is the comfort and sailing performance of this long legged, up to date, cruising yacht from renowned builders Hanse Yachts Germany.
Recent preparations 2018
- Launched early May 2018 after wintering on the hard.
- Externally professionally polished and cleaned including Teak coachroof and cockpit.
- Professionally cleaned interior.
- New anti-fouling paint (Cruiser UNO).
- New Anodes.
The HANSE 505 has all the design components for stress free distance making: an elegant hull with a long waterline, a simple performance orientated sail plan and a comfortable and safe cockpit area.
You may sail this cruising yacht single handed, if you wish to. Setting, trimming and even reefing sails is done with electrical powered winches from the helmsman position. Take your family or friends aboard, steer your course to your favourite place – and have a relaxing journey.
Our HANSE 505 is not just setting new trends again. We pushed design, functionality and technical solutions to a new level. We offer the most comfortable cockpit and an easy to access bathing platform.
The saloon is more than just a dining space. It is now upgraded to be a place for pleasure and entertainment.
The legendary HANSE “loft style” philosophy has achieved a further step.
Dimensions / General
Architect / Builder
- Design - Judel / Vrolijk & Co.
- Interior - Hanse Yacht Design.
- Builder - Hanse Yachts Germany.
- A (Ocean) 12
- LOA - 15.40m / 50' 6"
- LWL - 13.54 / 44' 5"
- LOD - 14.85m / 48' 9"
- Beam - 4.75m / 15' 7"
- Draft - 2.38m / 7' 8"
- Displacement - 14,000 Kg / 30,900 Lb
- Ballast - 4,000 Kg / 8,820 Lb
- Fuel - 280 L
- Water - 630 L
- Holding Tanks 2 x 35 L
Rig Dimensions / Sail Areas
- I - 19.55m / 64' 2"
- J - 5.85m / 19' 2"
- P - 18.35m / 60' 3"
- E - 6.15m / 20' 2"
- Mast height above WL - approx 22.10m / 72' 5"
- Total sail area - 129msq / 1390' sq
- Mainsail - 67.5msq / 710' sq
- Self-tacking Jib - 51.50msq / 554' sq
Hull / Structure
- Hull, optional light-grey (RAL7047) gelcoat
- Optional white gelcoat waterlines
- Isophthalic gelcoat
- Vinylester epoxy based resin for all outer laminates to increase osmosis protection
- Balsa sandwich above waterline for structural stiffness and insulation
- Main bulkhead laminated to hull and deck
- Inner structural matrix laminated into hull for increased structural strength.
- Keel plates laid in resin base compound to prevent movement and opportunity for delamination.
- Hull windows for added light and ambience when relaxing in the saloon.
3 double cabins and 3 heads/3 showers. The owners cabin forward has a large Island berth, a separate heads to port and shower to starboard.
- High quality marine plywood with wood veneer facings.
- Upgraded interior joinery in American Cherry
- Upgraded floor in Classic Teak/Holly Stripe style.
- Wood / Sandwich doors
- Wooden door frames and cabinet corner frames.
- Monte Carlo "Dark Grey" upholstery
A1 / B1 / C2 / D1 layout
Owner's fwd cabin
- 'Island' double berth
- 2 reading lights
- 1 large hanging locker with shelves
- 1 smaller hanging locker with shelves
- 2 shelves along the hull
- 2 hull port lights
- 2 large hatches
- Entrance door
- Cosmetic table
- Separate head with lockers and mirror
- Separate shower compartment
- 2 small opening flush hatches for head and shower
- L shaped settee on stb side with fixed table with bottle storage
- Center piece with bench and storage for drinks, including ice bucket.
- 2 reading lights on the fwd bulkhead
- Shelves and lockers along the hull with fiddles,
- 2 large hull port lights
- Fwd looking navigation table on stb. with lockers drawers and shelves
- Galley along the port hull with drawers and storage space
- 2 burner stove with oven, gimbled
- 2 x S/S sinks with mixing tab
- Hangers for wet cloths in the shower stall
- 2 hatches
- Hatch vent
- 4 opening side coach-roof portlights
- 2 overhead handrail integrated
- Dedicated space under floorboards
- Large day heads to port with separate shower stall divided by plexy glass.
- 2nd day heads to starboard.
- Solid CorianTM surface, black quartz with integrated double sink
- 3 - burner LPG stove with oven, gimbled
- LPG gas system and self draining LPG bottle storage in cockpit
- 2 x large drawer S/S fridge of approx. 140 l,
- Lockers and drawers
- Waste bin
- Fridge and freezer
2 double aft cabins
- Double berth
- Hanging locker with shelves
- 2 reading lights
- Lockers along the hull
- 1 hull portlight
- 1 opening overhead portlight in port cabin
- 2 opening overhead portlights in stb cabin
- 1 large opening cockpit portlight
- Fusion stereo system with 6 speakers and cockpit remote.
- TV mounted in central console
- Air conditioning system to all cabins - 40,000 BTU
- Watermaker - 60L/Hr with dedicated tap at galley
- Spares for watermaker
- LED lighting including recessed mood lighting
- Touch screen controller with dimmer function
- Blind set for hatches and side windows
- 12v fans for cabins
Mast / Rigging / Sails
Selden - silver anodised aluminium mast and boom.
- 2 spreader deck stepped tapered mast.
- Spreader down-lighters
- Boom, with 2 reefing lines and option for 3.
- Mid boom sheeting with 2 stand-up blocks
- Selden gas assisted rod kicker.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- 'German' mainsheet system
- Furling system for jib with under deck drum
- Secondary Genoa tracks with pin stop cars
- Dyneema Main, Jib and masthead gennaker halyard
- Fractional spinnaker halyard
- Gennaker and parasailor sheets and blocks
- Bobstay for gennaker
- Mainsail - Fully battened Elvstrom FCL tri-radial cut, performance membrane with tafeta scrim both sides. Sail with batten cars and 3 reefing points.
- Self-tacking Jib - Elvstrom FCL tri-radial cut, performance membrane with tafeta scrim both sides.
- Elvstrom Furlstrom gennaker on single line furler.
- Sail repair kit.
Deck / Deck Equipment
- White deck with non slip surface
- Balsa sandwich
- Teak laid cockpit floor and seats
- Teak laid coachroof and halyard lids
- Engine control at helm station stb
- 6 retractable mooring cleats
- Self-draining chain locker with electrical windlass
- Fixed anchor arm with anchor roller and teak foot step with integrated pad eye
- Bob stay for gennaker
- Stainless steel cockpit table in teak
- Foredeck sail storage with ladder and big hatch and watertight access hatch to chain locker. Custom fitted out for organised storage
- Hot & cold shower on aft deck
- Self-draining cockpit
- Storage for gas bottle, self draining
- Stainless steel swimming ladder
- Dedicated space for life raft
- Hinged swimming platform with integrated helmsman seats
- Self tacking jib track, fully integrated in the foredeck
- Mid boom sheeting with 2 stand- up blocks
- 2 x 5 sheave deck organizers
- 10 deck jammers
- 2 x pad eyes for jib
- 7 Flush hatches
- 4 hatches
- 4 opening side windows on coach roof
- 2 large opening portlights in cockpit
- Stainless steel pushpit with ensign flag socket
- Stainless steel split pulpit
- Stainless steel stanchions tapered
- Rail gates on both sides
- Electric Lewmar 55 EST EVO primary winches
- Lewmar 55 ST EVO secondary winches
- Mainsail stack pack with lazy jack system - Grey Tweed
- Sprayhood with stainless stel frame and leather covered grabrail - Grey Tweed
- Bimini with stainless steel frame - Grey Tweed
- Cockpit table cover - Grey Tweed
- Binnacle covers - Grey Tweed
- Cockpit cushions - Light Grey
- Rope bags in front of binnacles - Grey Tweed
- Electric anchor windlass with remote
- Chain counter
- Stainless steel Ultra 27 anchor with 100m stainless steel chain
- Fortress anchor = 30m weighted anchor line in carry bag
- Hydrovane self steering system
- Fenders & Mooring lines
- Ensign staff
- Gas bottles
Navigation / Electronics
- 2 B&G Triton multifunction displays
- B&G wind
- Masthead wind indicator
- 2 B&G Zeus 8, touch screen plotters with nav pods and helms
- B&G Navionics UK platinum mini SD chart card
- AIS with class B transponder
- B&G Broadband Radar
- B&G Autopilot with RC42 compass
- B&G VHF with paired H50 handheld remote unit
- B&G Go-Free wireless system
- SSB radio
- Sat phone
- Antenna for VHF, AIS and FM
- iPad mount at chart table
Engine / Thruster
Volvo D2-75 (53 kW/72 HP), diesel engine.
- Engine hours 516.9 @ 1/6/18
- The engine was professionally winterised when she came out the water 2017 including a full service. Now in commission and de-winterised (April 2018).
- Sail drive.
- 3 bladed folding propeller
- 2 x fuel tanks, total capacity approx. 280 l
- Fuel infill on deck
- Fuel filter / Water separator
- Engine room sound insulated and illuminated
- Engine spares kit
- Retractable Bow thruster
Electrical / Generator
- Panda 8000i, 6 KVA generator fully installed.
- Hours 283.9 @ 1/6/18
- Spares kit
- Full service and winterisation 2017. NOT recommissioned, so this is required before use.
Ancillary power system
- Watt & Sea hydro generator - Cruising 600, long leg. Waterproof connector and spare blade
- 1200 watt inverter to sockets at chart table
- 12V and 110V/230 V
- Main battery switches
- Engine battery: 12V/90Ah AGM
- Service battery bank: 4 x 165Ah AGM
Battery charger/Shore power
- Charger 80 amp
- Isolator switch
- 230 V shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system
Electric control panel 110V/230V
- Differential breakers
- Control gauges
Electric control panel 12V
- Switches for all onboard electrics (upgraded instrument panel)
- Voltmeter and battery control (digital)
- Water / Fuel gauges
12V electric equipment
- Electrical anchor windlass
- Navigation lights
- LED Interior lights
- at chart table single outlet
- in fwd. cabin one each
- in aft. cabin one each
- in galley twin outlet
- in saloon twin outlet
- in heads one each
- at chart table
- at helm station
- Overhead lighting in cabins, saloon, galley and heads
- Lighting in engine compartment
- Reading lights in saloon and cabins
- Night light on companion way
- Navigation lights LED on pulpit and pushpit
- Steaming light
- Anchor light
- Compass illuminated
- Speedometer and depth sounder
- AIS Class B transponder
- Jackstays + spare set
- Ocean standard flare kit
- Echomax radar reflector on mast
- Gas alarm, Smoke alarm and CO2 alarm
- Fire extinguishers
- Backstay isolation
- ARC spec bilge pump
- Spare bilg pump
- Seabrake and bridle in carry bag.
- Staylock emergency rigging repair kit for all rigging sizes on boat. Circa £1000!
- 8 man liferaft with Grab bag
- MOB lifting triangle
- Throw line
- Cable cutters
- Search light
- Jonbouy (inflatable)
- 2 horseshoe life bouys plus LED lights and drogues
- EPIRB, would need re-registered
- Mast head tri-colour
- Deck level port/starboard bow lights and stern white
- Steaming light and all round white
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.