2017 Topaz Argo
Great sailing dingy
It has comfortable capacity for up to four adult crew. This could be an instructor and up to three pupils or a family of four. The ARGO is also great sailed two-up or even single handed. The really spacious cockpit and high boom and the all important extra WIDE BEAM mean the power is easy to handle and guarantee a comfortable and stable sail:
- Spacious and well equipped cockpit.
- High boom for comfort and safety.
- Gnav system as standard means the size of the cockpit is even further optimized.
- CHINE TECHNOLOGY means the ARGO stays afloat when competitors capsize.
- Extra WIDE BEAMY HULL to handle power and guarantee comfort.
- Additional built in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water or nose diving.
- Much admired single-line spinnaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries.
- ASYMMETRIC SPINNAKER OR SYMMETRIC SPINNAKER OPTION available.
- Fantastic control systems keep things simple and are easy to use.
- Roller Reefing Jib.
- Hiking boat with Trapeze option ideal for developing trapeze technique.
- Epoxy foam filled rudder and centerboard for low-weight and maximum stiffness.
- Grab rails and ‘Step On’ righting lines as standard.
- Extension righting rope to give greater leverage to smaller sailors.
- Stayed mast can be left up in dinghy park for quick rig/ de-rig.
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person.
- Optional custom designed combi-trailer for an easy-life ashore.
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Three year hull warranty.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.