Yamaha's renowned internal propulsion system is not only reliable and fuel-efficient, it also offers the highest level of freedom achievable on the water. The concept is simple: Water is pulled through internally housed propellers and pushed out through marine engines with high thrust points. This technology eliminates the need for an exposed drivetrain, allowing Yamaha boats to plane quicker with less bow rise. The minimal draft makes navigating shallow areas easy. But the benefits don’t end there - internal propulsion eliminates the need for a bulky engine hatch, opening up an expansive swim platform where family and friends can relax close to the water.
This 2019 Yamaha 242X E-Series Surf & Wake Series Jet Boat only has 26 freshwater hours. The interior is flawless, and the mats and seats have no stains. Needless to say, this boat is in GREAT condition and properly maintained throughout.
Enjoy all of your favorite water sports. This Yamaha 242X E-Series has all digital gauges powered by twin 4-cylinder open-loop water-cooled high output engines with Jet Drive equipped with the complete Surf/Ski Wake package.
Additional equipment includes:
· Bimini top with solar panel, mooring cover, docking lines, 4-person tow tube with tow ball and ropes, docking buoys, and lines.
· Collapsible wakeboard tower, tower rack, tower lights, and the premium wake/surf "Wet Sounds" sound system.
· Two blue top optimum batteries.
· The Jet boat "Thrust Vectors" package.
· 3 Ballast tanks capable of holding up to 180 gallons.
· All digital tachometer-speedometer-GPS-Compass-Depth indicator and water temp gauge.
· 2020 Shorelander powder-coated tandem axle trailer (tires under 1k miles) equipped with surge brakes and a full matching spare tire.
Wir haben Ihre Anfrage direkt an den Anbieter weitergeleitet.
Ihre Suche enthält falsche Daten oder der Server ist vorübergehend nicht verfügbar. Bitte laden Sie diese Seite erneut oder versuchen es später noch einmal.