|Liegeplatz||San Carlos, Sonora, Mexiko|
|Länge über alles||16.76 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
1967 Hatteras 55 Yachtfish
UPGRADES GALORE! A 50’ Yacht Fisher with a 5’ aft extension supervised by Hatteras. This is the perfect platform for fishing, cruising and diving. Original engines replaced in 2003. An extensive refit done in 2019 including repaint, upgraded interior, galley redesign, added water maker, solar, updated air-conditioning, updated electronics.
Main interior helm plus flybridge helm station. Loads of room on deck either on the flybridge or in the expanded area aft of the main salon. Captain-maintained and ready to go now. Get out on the water this summer in style and comfort!
TOPSIDE and EXTERIOR: Step aboard easily using a custom SS/wood boarding ladder mounted to port.
Starting at flybridge is a helm station with wheel steering, engine controls and captain seating. Panoramic views around. Bench seats on either side of the helm. Expansive shaded area for additional seating aft of the flybridge helm.
Moving down by the starboard side ladder leads you to the main deck. Full forward is an anchor control system with single roller and 12v windlass and chain locker.
Welded SS bow pulpit, rail-mounted fender holders (3) and SS stanchions lead aft to amidships.
Full aft is a large fishing cockpit with generous storage compartments and transom door.
Moving forward and up is a deck with full width wooden table, additional chest freezer, seating and entrance to interior cabin.
Vessel was repainted with Awlgrip in 2019.
Aft deck extension licensed by Hatteras.
INTERIOR: Below decks and full forward is a chain locker. Guest stateroom with 2 bunk style beds to starboard. Storage drawers and pantry to port, with stacked washer/dryer to starboard.
Moving aft is a centerline galley with double SS sink and corian countertops. 3-burner marine propane stove/oven, microwave, toaster-oven and full-sized refrigerator/freezer to port. Drawer storage, built-in trash compactor and large galley work surface across to starboard.
Continuing aft and down 2 steps, there are doors to port and starboard leading to separated engine rooms.
Continuing aft is another guest stateroom to port, with twin berths and hanging locker. There is a head located directly to starboard with a molded sink, freshwater electric toilet and shower.
Continuing aft is the full-width master suite with queen size berth to port, hanging locker and storage to starboard. There is an en-suite head with molded sink, freshwater electric head and shower.
Returning to the galley and up 6 starboard side curving steps is the lower interior helm station with single wheel steering, navigation instruments and station, and captain seating.
Sliding wing doors to port and starboard lead to the forward deck.
The main salon is located aft of the interior helm station. Full sofa to starboard and 2 large swivel chairs with table to port. Access to the covered aft deck is through a sliding door.
Carpet and furniture replaced in 2019.
New interior rugs, curtains, artwork Jan. 2022.
- Enter main salon either through the aft sliding door, or through either side wing doors to the interior helm station
- One level main salon with comfortable seating for lounging and relaxing either underway or at anchor. Entertainment system includes large screen TV, Blue-Ray and stereo system with interior and exterior speakers.
- Full sized fold-out sofa to starboard, 2 swivel chairs and table to port
- Full interior helm station with all navigation instruments forward
Remodeled and upgraded galley is below the interior helm station and accessible through curved wooden steps from the starboard side.
- Fridge/Freezer: Full-sized Samsung
- Additional cockpit Freezer (Jan. 2022): HiSense
- Water Heater: 25 gal., 110v
- Stove: 3-Burner Force 10 Propane stove with oven
- Trash Compactor
- Microwave: Emerson
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Washer/Dryer: Kenmore
- Double SS sink
- Corian counter tops
- Oster toaster Oven
- Custom pantry area built in forward of the galley
- Generous storage throughout the spacious galley
- Dishes, pots/pans, silverware included
Custom pantry area located forward of galley. Generous storage throughout.
3 Propane tanks total, 2 for main stove/oven located in flybridge, plus additional small tank for grill.
Below decks and aft is the full-width master suite with queen size berth to port, hanging locker and storage to starboard. There is an en-suite head with molded sink, freshwater electric head and shower.
Carpeting details: Interior: Main salon, forward cabin, hallway to staterooms aft, master and guest staterooms. No carpet in galley, hallway between engine rooms.
Guest stateroom #1 is below decks, aft of the engine spaces and to port. Twin berths and hanging locker. There is a head located directly to starboard with a molded sink, freshwater electric toilet and shower.
Guest stateroom #2 is forward of the galley and includes up/down berths mounted to starboard.
Full aft is a large fishing cockpit with storage compartments and transom door. This 5’ aft extension was added to the vessel shortly after leaving the factory, and licensed by Hatteras.
Moving forward and up is a deck with full width wooden table, additional chest freezer, seating and entrance to interior main cabin.
Vessel was repainted with Awlgrip in 2019.
- Anchors: (1) Bruce 30 kg with 300’ BBB chain; (1) Fortress with 40’ chain
- Single anchor bow roller
- Anchor windlass: Ideal 12vDC, electric. New clutch and gear oil
- Rails: SS
- Fender holders mounted on portside of SS bow rail
- Deck material: FRP
- Swim platform: FRP
- Transom door
- Large lazarette below aft cockpit sole with generous storage
- Manual dinghy davits, mounted on transom
- Custom SS and wood boarding ladder mounted to port
- Additional custom SS boarding ladder from swim platform, for access from the water
- (4) Rod holders
- Custom davit to raise and lower e-bikes
- Exterior Carpeting at Flybridge area
- Dinghy, outboard, airline hookah and additional fishing gear available separately
Electronics and Navigation:
- Radio: Icom 718 SSB
- Stereo: Kenwood KDC 122, with interior and exterior speakers
- TV: 42” TCL, in main salon
- Radar: JRC JMA 2300 64-mi; Lowrance 4G, HD-12 Gen 3
- Depth: Standard Horizon DS 150, Lowrance HD-12 Gen 3 with transducer
- VHF: (1) West Marine VHF 580 DSC; (2) Simrad DSC at Flybridge helm; 1) Handheld Standard Horizon GPS HX890
- Auto Pilot: (1) Simrad R3000X; (1) Simrad AP 26 at interior helm
- Chartplotter/Log/Speed: Standard Horizon CP 590; Lowrance 4G, HD-12 Gen 3
- Compass: Danforth
Sirius radio and weather overlay antenna at flybridge helm station, for use with chartplotter (requires separate subscription).
- Batteries(#): 2- 8D-12v House; 3-8D 12v; 1 12v Generator
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Battery Charger
- Solar Panels: April 2022. (4) Borge 9BB cell 200 watt solar panels, connected to Victron smart charge controller. Mounted on custom arch above flybridge
- Battery Monitor: Blue Sea Systems
- Dockside Electrical Cable(s): Yes, with Smartplug
- Electrical System: 12vDC / 110vAC
- Gen set: Tropical 7.5 kw, (approx 1200 hours)
- Inverter: Xantrex Freedom 458
- Interior Lighting: 110v AC and 12v DC
- Air Conditioning: 2 Cruiseair (2019) Ocean Breeze reverse cycle, 16,000 BTUs; plus 1 Honeywell roll around
- Propeller: two 4-blade, bronze
- Bilge Pump(s)(#): 4, electric, automatic
- Raw Water Sea Strainer(s): Custom heavy gauge SS (Dec. 2021)
- Fire Extinguishing System:4 Manual
- Fuel Filters: Racor
- Steering: Wheel, Hydraulic
- Fuel Polishing and Transfer System: Yes
- Stabilizers: SS Flopper Stoppers (2019)
- Head Type(s): to Holding tank, or additional macerator for direct overboard discharge
- Holding Tank: Manual, 100 gals
- Watermaker: (March 2022) Sunpure 18-28 gph, 110v
Don’t let her Hull year discourage you – this is the best upgrade/refit done on a classic Hatteras hull. Her previous owner had extensive refit experience and supervised the extensive work. Plus, she sips fuel on her economical John Deere engines and has a range of about 1500 NM with a 10% reserve.
Ask about the prepaid premium slip available for transfer to Buyer!
The following are not included in the list price but are available for additional cost: dinghy and outboard; airline hookah system, fishing gear, prepaid slip/bodega.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.