|Klasse||Kommerzielles Schiff (Motor)|
|Liegeplatz||Abbeville, Louisiana, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||12.19 m|
Reason for selling is "Owner retiring from boating".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Steel Hull shrimper refitted with Detroit Diesel Turbo charged engine -setup for Skimming or Butterfly
Originally built by Exxon as a service vessel for the oilfield,
this 40ft shrimper has been owned by the same person for the last 30years.
It was converted to a Skimmer/Butterfly shrimper with 8ft adjustment from twelve to twenty foot deep.
It has been rigged for single-handed operation.
Comes with 12 sets of skimmer nets each 12' x 16' x 55' the below deck holds can carry 120 ea 100-pound boxes.
A hydraulic deck windlass is powered by a PTO off the main engine.
She was worked till 2013 when the owner retired. Make an offer on this money making shrimp boat.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Custom, Steel, and Landry vessels for sale. If you're in the Lafayette, New Iberia, Opelousas, or Morgan City areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other shrimper options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
- The Detroit Diesels comes complete with an Allison transmission coupled to a 3" stainless shaft. - Hauled out and had a bottom job in May 2021 all new anodes and paint - Foam insulation sprayed throughout in 2010. - The owner keeps everything clean and painted you would have a hard time finding any corrosion.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Curtains (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Freezer (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (For Shower)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Toilet Manual Flush (Included)
- TV (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (May 2016)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Hand Rails (Included)
- Nets (12 Sets Of Two - 12'x16'x55')
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Shrimp Hold (120ea 100lb Boxes)
- Sun Awning (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Lighting (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (None Hand Dipped)
- Number Of Batteries (5ea 12v)
- Ship's Power (12v DC) (Included)
- Water Heater (6 Gallon)
- Bilge Pump (2 Ea Rule 2000 GPH)- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Keel Cooled)
- Engine Oil Tank (250 Gal In Bow)
- Gearbox (4.5 To 1)
- Rudder (Included)
- Turbocharger (Included)
- Wash Down Pump (Included)
- Water Pump (For Shower)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Autopilot (Wood Freeman)- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Garmin 540S & 541)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar (Furuno 1623 - 16mile)
- Radio Antenna (3 Ea 18ft Big Sticks)
- Running Lights (Included)
- Spotlight (Included)
- SSB (Yaesu 50W)
- VHF (2)
- VHF Antenna (18ft Big Stick)