|Liegeplatz||Coral Gables, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||12.5 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||12.5 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||4.27 m|
|Motor-Modell||671 Turbo By Johnson & Towers|
*** This Vessel is a Must See !! *** Find your freedom and discover a world with no limits! With us, you always have a global yachting specialist at your side to accompany you in the area of sales, acquisition, chartering, and berth sales worldwide. Put your trust in our sales expert yacht brokers and head for success.
This classic 41 Hatteras Convertible is evidenced by this quote from the founder, strength and performance lead the way through their history of innovation, "Willis Slane envisioned a fishing boat strong enough to withstand the waves off Cape Hatteras". Truly an amazing Hatteras and an opportunity not to be missed!
The fly bridge was completely redesigned and the size increased by cutting away unnecessary fiberglass seating and sides. A custom designed L-shaped bench seat was installed on the fly bridge. New bow railings were installed. All fly bridge seating and the instrument panel is protected by custom made seat covers whenever the boat is not being used. 2016 Fly bridge exterior was repainted.
In 2014 the windlass was upgraded and replaced with a Lewmar V3.
Wooden Swim Platform
In 2012 the original wooden swim platform was replaced with a custom fiberglass swim platform designed by Glasstech.
In 2007 salon, galley and head wall were updated. New wall coverings and head liner were installed. A 40" flat screen TV was installed in the salon.
In 1994 the original owner replaced the engines with Detroit Diesel 671s. Johnson & Towers modified these turbo charged engines which produce 485 horsepower. Top speed 25 knots. Gas tanks changed out to fiberglass.
Two Staterooms - Mid ship - two bunk beds; Forward - double V berth and sink
Salon - built in couch (sleeps one), two large leather chairs, movable custom table
Head - single with standup shower Headroom 6' 3".
- Electric stove
- Microwave stove
- 10 cf refrigerator
- Mermaid air conditioners - 9,000 & 12,000 Btu
- Freedom (Xantrex) 3,000 watt inverter
- Raritan Electroscan Coast Guard approved Type 1 Marine Sanitation Device (replaced August 2021)
- Twin Pompanette captain chairs (fly bridge)
- Lifeline 8D batteries - 2 (new 2020)
- Odyssey Extreme generator battery (new 2020)
- Charles 40 amp battery charger
- Iso-temp hot water tank (new 2020)
- 40' flat screen TV
- Stereo receiver/amp
- Blue-ray and 5 CD players
- 5 LED lights in engine room
- Under transom LED lighting on after deck
- Maintenance logs by current owner since 2006 and by prior owner
- Installation and maintenance books for engines, generator, auto pilot, electronics, etc.
- Original Hatteras Owners Manual
- Many spare parts included with purchase
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Lewmar V3 windlass
- Rockna 25 anchor (55 pounds)
- Extra Fortress anchor in lazarette
- Cleats - 8
- Built in freezer and storage cabinet (after deck)
- Fresh & salt water wash-down (after deck)
- Flip up sunshade (after deck)
- Garmin 7212 GPS/Fishfinder
- Simrad auto pilot
- Glendenning engine synchronizer
- Trim tabs
- Aetna electronic tachometers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.