|Liegeplatz||Treasure Island, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.92 m|
1976 Bertram 26 Moppie
It doesn't get any better than this in a 26 Moppie; classic lines and construction totally refit with the comforts, aesthetics, performance, and modernization of a boat decades newer.
This boat has been totally refit by legendary refit/restoration shop CC Marine in Anderson, SC. CC Marine has successfully completed millions of dollars of refit work over the last eleven years, and this Bertram is a shining example of the knowledge and talent of the CC ownership and team.
Performance with the Verado repowe is incredible; cruise around 40mph, WOT speeds over 60mph, and all in a heavy solidly-built hull that Bertram is known for.
Reap all the benefits of owning a beautifully-restored classic without the headache or timeline of managing a project of this scope yourself. This one is ready to go.
Nearly every component on this boat has been updated:
- Removed original I/O motors, finished and reinforce transom, add Armstrong bracket, and repower with twin Mercury 300 Verados.
- Rebuilt stringers
- Quality T-Tops (Tarpon Springs) fabricated the second station
- New Electronics (Simrad 7" and 9" Screens)
- New Stereo (JL Audio, 13 speakers, 2 amps)
- New 210 gal fuel tank
- New wiring and electrical, top to bottom
- Dual 10' Power Pole Blades
- 2020 Magic Tilt Dual-Axle Trailer included
- Synthetic teak decking throughout
- Custom Bertram-Logo Upholstery
- Underwater lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.