|Liegeplatz||Brant Rock, Massachusetts, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.58 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||3.53 m|
Reason for selling is "Health Reasons".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Very nice 1982 Chris-Craft 381! Ready to hit the water!
This Chris-Craft Catalina is a two owner boat with the current owner having her for 30 years.
Everything on this boat is original except for the tankless water heater. The twin Crusader engines will move the boat crisply through the water up to 27 knots and cruise at 18.
It has a complete galley with a refrigerator and freezer, a microwave, and a stovetop. It also has a large stainless steel sink.
It will sleep up to seven persons. There is a V Berth that will sleep two. The main cabin has a queen size bed and a single bed. There is also a sleeper sofa.
This boat has two heads, a 6.5 kW generator, and two a/c units. It has a closed cooling system as well.
The boat was mainly used as a Summer cottage. The owner would take it on a 5 hour trip to a mooring ball in the Spring and bring it back in the Fall.
This is a great-sized boat for the family or to entertain friends, and at this price, it won't last long!
Call me for a showing, or to make an offer!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Boston, Providence, Cambridge, or Lowell areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Everything on this boat is original except for the tankless water heater. The refrigerator/freezer was purchased three years ago. The bottom was painted three years ago, and it has been on the hard for two years, while the seller has been recuperating from health issues. He states there are no soft spots on the boat.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Freezer (Included)
- Head (Two)
- Heat (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Two)
- Sink - Cabin (Included)
- Stateroom - Mid Berth (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (2017)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Fender Holders (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (Five)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (Eight)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (One)
- Rudder (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- Hailer (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Spotlight (Included)