|Liegeplatz||Gibraltar, Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||9.14 m|
Reason for selling is "Lifestyle change".
This Sea Ray has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
300 Sundancer twin 5.7 LAST CHANCE BEFORE SEASON END!
1986 Sea Ray 300 Sundancer W/ Twin 5.7 Mercruiser Located in Gibraltar, Mi (Near Detroit)
Clean cruiser with an impressive 11' beam and 30' overall length making this an awesome weekend boat!
The cabin boasts a comfortable size head, galley with refrigerator, stove, and sink. V-berth sleeps two, mid cabin also sleeps two and convertible lounge seating with table top could sleep two more.
Powered by twin 260 horsepower Mercruiser 5.7 i/o with Alpha One outdrives.
This Sundancer has a navy blue bimini top, full canvas camper enclosure with isinglass and bug screens. The swim platform has original teak in-lays and a fold down swim ladder.
The head in this Sea Ray is plenty roomy with storage, sink, shower and electric flush toilet making a long day aboard comfortable.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Carver, and Chaparral vessels for sale. If you're in the Detroit, Toledo, Sterling Heights, or Ann Arbor areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The exterior of this Sundancer is in great condition overall, with recent bottom paint this year. The Interior is very clean with no signs of water damage, excessive use, or unordinary wear. Bimini has a few spots that could need upholstery work in the future. The bench seat has small tears. The Interior carpet could use shampoo.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cover - Bow (Included)
- Fold Down Seats (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Storage Locker Lights (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)
- Date Impellers Replaced (Spring)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Throttle/shift: Elec (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- GPS Antenna (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- VHF Speaker (Included)
- Weather Satellite (Included)