|Liegeplatz||Buenos Aires, Argentinien|
|Länge über alles||33.53 m|
Upon entering the spacious Aft Deck, where you can entertain many guests, you will find, to starboard, four large fridges behind a large bar.
On the starboard side deck there is a passerelle and stairs to the fly bridge. On the bow there is space for two water toys such as jet skis.
A fixed stainless steel ladder takes you to an upper area for sunbathing.
Port side deck has an entrance to the crew area and Galley.
The fly bridge has a hard top, table and seating for al fresco dining plus the additional space to install a Jacuzzi or more seating space.
The interior Saloon has a bar to starboard and plenty of storage on both sides.
The timeless interior design features wood floors.
VIP is located forward on main dec. There is also a day head and stairway access to the wheel house.
Below deck, forward is a large second VIP Stateroom with water tight door.
To port is a guest stateroom with twin berths.
The impressive Master is full beam with a sauna in the en suite.
REFITS: 1995, 2002
- Enclosed aft deck w/isinglass windows -like new
- Large settee and table seats up to 10 for al fresco dining
- Cabinet storage
- Bar w/4 large refrigerators
- BBQ Grill
- Wet bar (S)
- Game table w/4 chairs (P)
- Large settee w/coffee table
- Entertainment center
- Day Head - Starboard forward
- Full Beam Helm Console & Helm Chair
- Observation settee w/table
- Furuno radar and navigation equipment ( 2 X Furuno Navnet)
- Weather fax/Navtex
- SAT phone
- Wind and Speed indicators
- Sea Roq Stabilizer controls
- 2 x Miele washer and dryer
- 3 large fridges and 3 freezers
- Crew seating and dining table
- Ample Cabinet and Drawer storage
- Full Beam
- Centerline King Berth
- Vanity w/chair
- 2 x Walk in closets
- 6 x Opening portholes
- En Suite head, shower & sauna
- Twin MTU 12V 396TE 74L @2000 hp each-approx 3500 hours
- Twin Cummins Onan generator- approx 4000 hours
- Sea Roq Stabilizers
- Opacmare Crane for toys on bow & Aft flybridge-6500kg
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.