|Liegeplatz||Stony Point, New York, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||9.14 m|
Reason for selling is "Upgrading".
This Sea Ray has been on the market for more than 30 days (Oct 25th). If you are thinking of making an offer, submit it today and let's make a deal!
1987 Sea Ray Sundancer, 30' 4" with 11' beam. Freshwater cooled 5.7L EFI engines, Alpha One drives.
This Sea Ray 300 Sundancer is a solid, heavy build vessel of the era, solid fiberglass below the waterline that leads to a smoother ride for the size in agitated waters. A good choice for those stepping up to a twin cruiser on a budget.
The cockpit is open, with fold-down bench seating, a walk-through transom leads to the swim platform and helper steps and wide side decks give easy walk-around access to the foredeck.
At the helm, all-around visibility is good. The wide bench seats three adults, the instrument panel is complete and controls sensibly positioned. Electronics include separate radar, GPS plotter, and a fish finder as well as a VHF radio.
Down below three double berths: Forward, aft and the convertible dinette, enable six to sleep comfortably. The galley features a two-burner alcohol / electric stove, sink and refrigerator as well as plenty of storage space for provisions and tankage for the head make long weekend excursions possible.
Powered by under-stressed, freshwater-cooled, fuel-injected 260 horsepower V8 Mercruiser engines, the boat cruises at around 25 MPH in average load and conditions at around one mile per gallon.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Chris-Craft, Bayliner, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Overall condition is as depicted in the photo set, vessel is in typical condition for the age, an area of elevated moisture in front of the foredeck hatch, no observed cabin water intrusion, the owner reports the boat runs well.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mid Berth (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Radar Arch (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Coaming Pads (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Camper)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC/DC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meters (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauges (Included)
- Parallel Capability (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauges (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometers (Included)
- Volt Meters (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Water Temp Gauges (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tank (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Fish Finder (Raymarine DS500X)
- GPS / Plotter (Garmin Gpsmap 441)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar Dome (Raymarine)
- VHF (Icom M424)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Horn (Included)