|Liegeplatz||Tiki Island, Texas, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||12.5 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 650 gal|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 50 gal|
"OVERBITE" is an exceptional 41' Hatteras Convertible with many updates! Complete exterior paint, new stainless steel rub rail, new custom hull spray rails, approximately 10 years ago.
She has low hours on the main engines that were rebuilt in 2016. The generator was replaced approximately 10 years ago. Custom installed belly fuel tank was added, which makes a total of 650 gallons of fuel.
She is rigged for serious fishing or cruising pursuits.
She shows very well and must be seen to appreciate.
Truly a must see!
Vessel Walk through
The salon is large and roomy with the galley to port. Down the companionway is the guest room with upper/lower bunks to starboard. Forward is a center-line double sized berth and master stateroom. To port is the head with stall shower that services both staterooms.
The salon is large and roomy with the galley to port. To starboard is a large L-Shaped Settee with storage underneath. Coffee Table with a large Rigid Frigid ice-chest base.
Flat Screen TV & Dennon 110v Stereo Receiver in Salon speakers throughout the cabin.
Teak & Holly Laminate Flooring throughout the interior with carpet protectors in the salon.
- Whirlpool Upright Full-Sized Refrigerator/Freezer
- GE Microwave
- Princess, Electric 3 burner range top
- Storage Cabinets and Drawers
- S/S Sink with Pressurized Fresh Water System
- Water Heater
- Island Queen berth
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Private entry to head
- 6 Overhead rod hangers
- Stall shower
- Raritan electric toilet
- Mirrored vanity
- Storage cabinets
- Upper/lower bunks
- Companionway access to head
Garmin 7610XSV GPS/Map/Plotter/Fish Finder
- Garmin 3210 GPS/Map/Plotter
- 12" Furuno GPS NavNet GPS/Map/Plotter/Fish Finder
- 9" Furuno GPS Navnet GPS/Map/Plotter/Fish Finder
- Furuno 48mi Radar
- Simrad/Robertson APII Autopilot
- Fusion Stereo w/8 Speakers in Flybridge and Cockpit
- ICOM M502 VHF Radio
- Standard Intrepid VHF Radio
- Cobra Submersible VHF Radio
- Danforth Compass
She received complete exterior paint & new stainless rub rail approximately 10 years ago. New bottom job and zincs March 2021.
- Flybridge Gauges
- Pompanette helm and companion seat
- Danforth compass
- Flo Scan fuel monitors (inoperable)
- Flybridge Aluminum Half-Tower with Fiberglass Hardtop
- Three-sided enclosure flybridge Enclosure
- (19) Rocket Launcher/rod holders flybridge aft rail
- Flybridge Bench seat forward of helm
- Flybridge Bench seat, port side
- Cockpit Spreader Lights lights
- Electronics cabinets over helm
- Bow Pulpit Windlass, 12VDC
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Anchor, Danforth
- Anchor rode and chain
- Transom door with Gate
- Raw water washdown
- Fresh water washdown
- Cockpit Bait freezer
- Tackle lockers
- Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers
- Center rigger
- Marine Concepts Fighting chair
- Aft Cockpit Sunshade
- (2) Electric Teaser Reels
- 12v & 110v Electric Reel plugs in Cockpit
- Live Baitwell Pump
- (4) Underwater Transom Lights - (2) White and (2) Green
- Emergency Life Raft
- Flybridge Controls and steering
- 9kw Northern Lights generator (new approximately 2010)
- 12V DC Electrical System
- 120/220V AC Electrical System
- (6), Gel Cell batteries (approximately 2 years old)
- Intellipower Automatic Battery Charger (approximately 3 years old)
- 50amp Dockside Power Cord
Mechanical- Engine room
- 2 Detroit Diesel 6V92 TA diesel engines. Both main engines were rebuilt in 2016 and have approximately 500 hour since.
- Twin Disc MG509 Hydraulic Transmissions
- Fresh Water Cooling (mains and genset)
- Racor Primary Fuel Filters (mains and genset)
- Oil transfer pump
- (2) 16,000 BTU Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning systems
- Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- Raw Water Sea Strainers
- Bennett 12v Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- (3) Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Electric Head with Holding Tank and Macerator Overboard Discharge
- Rule 12v Wash Down Pump
- 12v Sump Pump
- 12v Shurflo Pressure Fresh Water System
- March 110v Air Cooled Water Pump (A/C)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.