|Liegeplatz||Berkeley, California, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.36 m|
Reason for selling is "Not using anymore".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
This boat has one of the biggest galleys and heads we have seen on a boat of this size.
This is a Carver Santego 3467 and it is ready for just about any adventure you can come up with.
These are great boats from a living area standpoint. They have plenty of room for weekend getaways or longer. The forward stateroom has a queen bed, you have a full shower and head.
The galley features a double-door refrigerator, electric range and oven, and a single basin sink.
The salon gives you plenty of room to just hang out or entertain.
She is powered by twin Crusader engines developing 320 horsepower each. Also onboard is a Kohler 7.5KW generator for power offshore.
She is priced to sell so don't delay, call us today!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chris-Craft, and Silverton vessels for sale. If you're in the San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, or Stockton areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other motor yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This 1989 Carver Santego 3467 is in good condition and all systems are operable, the owner confirms. A Representative has not visited the Carver. Buyers are encouraged to call or email to set up a showing, or make an offer contingent upon inspecting the boat.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Radar Arch (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Frame)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Hard Top (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Windscreen (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Maximum Engine RPM (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8 Each)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2)
- Rudder (Two)
- Starting Type (ELECTRIC)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)