|Liegeplatz||Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||12.75 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||12.34 m|
TWO OWNER, 100% FRESHWATER (Great Lakes) UPGRADED GRAND BANKS 42 CLASSIC!
You will not find a nicer 42' Grand Banks anywhere in the world. “Timika“is an Excellent Example of how a Yacht should be kept. Her current owners have upgraded the electronics, canvas, interior and Much more.
DON'T LET HER AGE STOP YOU FROM LOOKING!
The Grand Banks 42 Classic has a practical layout, sturdy fiberglass construction, deep water design, and long range capability. The Grand Banks semi displacement hull design, with a fine entry forward, hard chines aft, and a full keel has been proven on waters around the world.
The 375 HP twin 3208 CAT diesels deliver economy at hull speed and provide 18 knots of cruising speed. The flybridge is easily accessible from the main deck and offers excellent 360-degree visibility when underway or maneuvering dockside. A pair of back-to-back double seats provides generous seating for eight with storage beneath the seats. The bridge console has full instrumentation with handy storage for large items below and a handcrafted teak steering wheel. The electric windlass is mounted on a dual roller anchor platform and is protected by a stainless rail. The location of the shore power inlets, at the bow and stern, makes power connections possible without boat position being a problem. The foredeck storage locker is great for lines and the large lazarette aft provides convenient storage for a variety of cruising gear.
The focal point of the Grand Banks 42 Classic is the deckhouse. The spacious main saloon measures 14-feet, 8-inches by 10-feet, 4-inches and combines the activities hub, entertainment center, and main living area. Forward is the fully equipped galley to port and the helm station to starboard. The forward companion-way leads to a guest stateroom with a V-berth and a head with shower.
The galley offers a stainless steel sink, cutting boards, gas range & oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and abundant storage. Opposite the galley, the helm has a full width overhead electronics locker and a flip up storage compartment for manuals and navigational tools. Just aft of the starboard door is a dry-bar cabinet. Looking aft in the saloon, you can see the long L-shaped settee with an extendable teak table.
The aft stateroom has beautiful teak joinery, parquet soles, built-in furniture and cabinets and hand-crafted moldings. This stateroom features a double berth to starboard and a single berth to port with lots of storage in hanging lockers, bureaus, and below-berth drawers. The ensuite head has a separate stall shower and good storage.
The engine room in the 42 Classic has working space outboard of and between both engines. The standard 8-KW generator comes with a sound shield for quiet operation. The exterior of the hull and deckhouse has smooth gelcoated fiberglass. Teak decking is laid over the fiberglass on the main deck and flybridge. The bulwarks surrounding the main deck are capped with a sturdy teak safety rail providing safe movement from bow to stern for those on board.
The Grand Banks 42 semi-displacement hull cruises at 18 knots. The Classic layout offers two staterooms, separated by the main salon and galley. The aft sundeck expands the outdoor living area and provides room for stowage.
- GE Built-in Microwave Oven (New 2019)
- 3 Burner Princess Seaward Electric Stove with Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Head
- Hot Water Heater
- Sub-Zero Under Counter Refrigerators
- Samsung TV & Sound Board (New 2021)
- U-line Icemaker (New)
- Concealed Bar in Salon
- Corian Galley Counters
- Below Mount Galley Sink
- Large Opening Windows with New Custom Curtains
- Teak Parque Flooring Thru-out
- Custom Corner End Table in Salon
- New Custom Cushions in Salon
- Cockpit Shower
- Full Teak Decks including Bridge (Excellent Condition)
- Nick Jackson Davit (New 2020)
- Tender: 10' West Marine Hypolan Hard Bottom Inflatable (New 2020)
- Dingy & Outboard Cover
- 9.9 HP Mercury 4 Stroke Outboard (2020)
- Teak & Stainless Dingy Chocks
- Fender Racks
- Stainless Barbeque (Mounted)
- Aluminum Mast
- Varnished Hand and Toe Rails
- Bridge Cushions
- Bridge Teak Grate Table
- Foredeck and Aft Deck 30amp Shore Power Plugs
- Lofrance Anchor Windless
- Flybridge and Aft Deck Bimini's
- Weather Curtains
- Bridge Covers
- Transom Cover
- Mesh Window Covers
- 2 Anchors
- Spare Props
- Shore Water Hook-up
- Swimming Ladder
- International Offshore Depth sounder (Lower Helm)
- Furuno FCR-904 Radar (Lower Helm)
- International Offshore Navigator Log-Speedometer (Lower Helm)
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Simrad NNSS 12 EVO 2 Navigation Center (Bridge)-(2018)
- Simrad AP25Autopilot (Upper & Lower)
- Raythoen Ray-410 Loudhailer (Upper & Lower Helm)
- Airphone TD-6H Intercom (Upper & Lower Helm)
- Danforth Compass (Lower)
- ACR Spotlight Control (Upper)
- Rudder Angle Indicator (Upper)
- Icom IC-M100 VHF (Upper)
- Epirb (2019)
- Furuno GPS/WASS Navigator DPGS GP-37 (Upper)
- Glendenning Synchronizer
- Trim Tabs
- FloScan Gauges (Upper)
- VDO Engine Gauges
- KVH TV 3 Track Vision - Sat TV System
- Shore Power Inlets - Fore Deck and Aft Deck
- 8.0 KW Westerbeke Generator - 900 Hrs
- Sentry 60 Amp Battery Charger
- New Battery's (2020)
- Mermaid Table in Salon - Original Table will be Included
- All Artwork on Walls
- Owners Personal Items and Tools
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.