|Typ||Raised Pilothouse Motoryacht|
|Liegeplatz||Stuart, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||23.47 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||23.47 m|
1989 78' (85' overall) Hatteras
- Full exterior paint, including full bottom job - excellent cond. - $200,000.
- Mostly new interior - needs finishing
- Twin 20kw generators in quiet boxes, approx. 3,000hrs since brand new
- Twin 12-71TA engines (850 hp) with approx. 500 hours on major overhaul - all engines run excellent
- New 48v electric bow thruster - recently installed at a cost of $75,000.
- All new exterior canvas and cushions - over $20,000.
- All new electronics with touch screens (incl. 2 radars, GPS/Chart Plotter, forward facing sonar, etc.) - $31,000.
- Yacht Controlle - remote operating controller - $15,000.
- KVH Satellite TV and telephone/internet - $39,000.
- New stabilizer fins including seal replacement - $14,000.
- Convert all lighting to LED - $9,000.
- Water Maker (salt water into fresh water via Osmosis)
- 1,000 lbs. hydraulic davit on top deck
- 3 staterooms plus crew - sleeps a total of 8 in staterooms alone.
- King size Master with 2 (yes, double ?his and hers?) ensuite heads - 1 with shower, and 1 with jacuzzi jetted tub/shower.
- Queen VIP w/ensuite head/shower
- 2 Twin beds in guest with head/shower across hall - this head doubles as a day head
- Plus 2 bunks in forward crew quarters with ensuite head and shower
- ALL heads are Vacu-Flush and work fine
- Complete Second steering station on Bridge Deck, with full electronics, controls, etc.
- Extra-large entertainment area on bridge, with Jenn-Aire grille, sink, and fridge
- Triple Pilot Seats on Bridge Deck
- Several flat panel TVs, etc., etc.
- A/C throughout - All with new digital controls
- All new outside LED lighting, including 3 - remote - spotlights and full-surround docking lights.
- Oversized port holes in Staterooms.
- 2- six person life rafts
- Mostly new indoor LED lighting
- New Carpeting throughout
- All new appliances in Galley
- Extra-large 5 - swim platform
- Port AND Stbd. 100' Glendenning electric retractable 50amp shower power cords
Mac II is a one of a kind Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht. This vessel has a spacious interior, with a desirable VIP layout. The owner's suite features his and her heads and is full-beam. There is a beautiful oversize deck with teak and a custom cockpit for fishing. A large custom swim platform doubles as a tender dock that is large enough to accommodate all water sports. The extended flybridge has a BBQ station and is perfect for entertaining. The Jetski is not included in this sale, but is for sale.
(The Yacht is being Sold As Is Where Is)
* As-is, where-is * (the real meaning of the words). No loans. No Sea Trial. No Survey. Priced for quick sale for health related reasons.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.