|Liegeplatz||Fort Myers, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.36 m|
Reason for selling is "Moving".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Great condition 340 Sundancer Clean interior with plenty of storage! Ready to hit the water and cruise!
Come aboard and enjoy the open floor plan of the 1989 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. The SeaRay boasts an open galley for entertaining or live aboard. There is ample space for dinner cruising or overnight stays.
The engines have been maintained regularly as the current owner is a mechanic. The boat has been in mostly brackish water its entire life. Covers are in good condition. The owner has added an inverter system and solar panels.
The boat has nice wood accents with 2 beds and 2 berths.
Main AC works and has shore power. Additional AC is what the owner is currently using but is easily removable. The boat is currently located within walking distance to fantastic restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Silverton vessels for sale. If you're in the Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, North Port, or Port Charlotte areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Maintained and cared for 1989 SeaRay Sundancer 340. Comfortable and open floor plan layout. Engines are well maintained and clean. Normal wear and tear for this year vessel. There are 2 staterooms and a large open galley for entertaining or overnight accommodations. Main AC works and has shore power.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Inverter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (6)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Solar Panel (2)
- Stereo (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Blowers (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar (Furuno)
- Radar Dome (Included)
- VHF (West Marine VHF 580)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)- Halon Fire Suppression (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)