|Länge über alles||14.35 m|
TYPE: KHA SHING Enterprise 480
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 1990
COUNTRY BUILT: TAIWAN
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 48
LENGTH IN METERS: 14.35 (+ bathing platform 1.50 m)
DISPLACEMENT: 22000 Kg
WC/SHOWER: 2/2+ Deck shower
ENGINE TYPE: Caterpillar 3208TA
HP/COOLING SYSTEM:2 X 425 Hp
ENGINE HOURS: 1900 (09/2022)
LAST SERVICE/ OVERHAUL: Serviced annually
POWER TRANSM/SPEED/ CONSUMPTION:
- 2 x 425 hp Caterpillar 3208TA (8V Cylinder, 10.40 L, Turbocharged Aftercooled) main linked to STRAIGHT SHAFTS (struts from 2020) with 3 bladed propellers
- 2 x Centek wet exhaust dampener (2018)
- 2 x Sure Seal shaft seals (2015)
- 2 x 1000FG Racor fuel polishing filters with cross over valves
- Centek exhaust dampener (2022)
- 4 x 12V High volume intake/extraction Jabsco blowers, 7m3 p. min.
- Exhaust temperature alarms : 2 x Nasa EX-1 (2015)
- Economical speed 8 kts (35 liters per hour)
- Cruising speed 12 kts (75 liters per hour)
- Top speed 18 kts
- GENERATOR Onan 12MDL (12 KVA, 840 hours in September 2022, serviced annually)
- 24 V / 280 Ah gel batteries dedicated to bow thruster, windlass and back-up bilge pump (2021)
- 12 V / 1440 Ah gel service batteries (2019)
- 12 V / 360 Ah engine starter batteries (2014)
- 12 V / 100 Ah generator starter battery (2018)
- 220V/16A Marinco shore power cable with several plug adaptors
- 1 x Whisper battery charger 12V /60A linked to service batteries from 2019 (cross-over switch to engine batteries)
- 1 x Hawker battery charger 12V / 40A linked to engine batteries from 2019 (cross-over switch to service batteries)
- 1 x Hawker battery charger 24V / 40A linked to bow-truster and windlass batteries (2019)
- 2 x Victron 12V Converter linked to each main engine alternator and charging engine batteries (2019) 1 x Sterling 12V / 160A alternator to service batteries charger (2022)
- 1 x Victron 12V solar charger linked to 300W solar panels charging service batteries (2019)
- 3 x Victron 12V/24V battery controllers (2019)
- The electrics of the boat have been redesigned by the current owner with several levels of redundancy. There are various switches to cross-over batteries group and charging sources in case of breakdown.
- Solar panels (300W from 2015) allow longer period of time on anchor without having to run the engines or the generator to load the batteries.
- All groups (220V/24V/12V) are protected by breakers (all from 2019), some critical equipment is fitted with double breakers (on + and – side).
- All internal lights are LED. A/C throughout the boat.
- 220V / 12V / USB socket.
- Refrigerator and freezer : Isotherm 12V/220V
- Raritan marine water heater, 44 liters. Works on 220V or via port engine heat exchanger.
- 1 x Rule 2000 12V, regular bilge pump wired to service batteries (2013)
- 1 x Seaflow 3700 24V, back-up bilge pump wired to bow thruster batteries (2016)
- 1 x Manual emergency bilge pump
- 2 x Rule 12V in aft compartment / steering space (2013)
- 1 x high water alarm forward and 1 x in aft compartment / steering space
- 1 x TMC 12V Macerator (2022)
- 2 x Jabsco sump pumps (fwd and aft heads, 2013)
- Salt water pump
- Jabsco Fresh water pump with counter and accumulator tank
- Electric Windlass Maxwell 3500 VWLC, 24V (new motor from 2016)
- ELECTRIC Stove (SIEMENS)
- OVEN/Microwave (SIEMENS)
- WASHING MASHINE (SIEMENS)
- CONDORIA air conditioning unit, 16.000 BTU (revised in 2022)
- DEPTH SOUNDER: AUTOHELM ST50
- LOG: AUTOHELM ST50
- AUTOPILOT: RAYMARINE ST6000
- RADAR: RAYTHEON R41X
- GPS:1 x Raymarine, 1 x Matsutec & 1 x Matsutec with AIS sender-receiver (inside)
- Standard Horizon Explorer DSC with GPS (on FB)
- Lowrance DSC Link-5 (inside)
- Teleflex, hydraulic (rudder shaft bearing from 2016)
- Engine controls : Morse (cables from 2016)
- Lalizas inflatable liferaft for 8 PAX (2022)
- Highfield UL310 RIB with aluminium V-shaped hull (of 2022, 3.13m, for 5 pax or 585 kg)
- Top speed: 20 kts / Comes on the plane with ~3-4 PAX
- Dinghy can be lashed on the bathing platform or on 2 x Davits ED18.
- Johnson 15 hp, 2-stroke outboard (with one additional 9 ¼ x 10 spare propeller)
- 2 x Steel fuel tanks port and starboard (total 1700 liters) linked with a cross over valve/pipe
WATER: 530 lt (fiberglass of 2022)
- BOWTHRUSTER (PAL Magneton 5,8 KW)
- Fuel capacity 1700 lt, steel
- Fresh water 530 lt (fiberglass of 2022)
- Waste tank 160 lt, fiberglass
- Teak bathing platform (1.50 m. deep, big enough to be used by swimmers without needing to launch the dinghy).
- Dinghy can be lashed on the bathing platform or on 2 x Davits ED18.
- Chain: Vetus, 100 m x 12 mm (2016)/ Main Anchor: Mantus, 47 kg (2016) Kedge anchor: Delta
- Mooring line reel with 30m of PP belt
- Numerous warps and mooring lines (Gleitstein, Lanex, …).
- 3 x Sunbrella window covers
- 2 x Sunbrella aft deck sun awning
- 6 x Folding chairs on the aft deck
- 12 x life vests
- 7 x Fire extinguishers (powder)
- Sea fire extinguisher kit. 12 kg powder with remote activation from the wheelhouse
- UNDERWATER EPOXY TREATED in 2017 (with records)
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Cooking utensils
- Water Hose
- Basic spare parts for motor
- Plastic bucket/funnel
- Deck Brush
- Pump for the tender
DAMAGES REPORTED: NO
FLAG AND VAT: SWISS/ NO VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 110000 CHF
VESSEL'S CONDITION: VERY GOOD
Kha Shing Enterprise 480 Construction:
- Kha Shing (www.montefinoyachts.com) is one of Taiwan’s oldest and most successful yacht builders, and built for well-known brands like Trader, Horizon or Royal Yachts of Sweden. The Enterprise 480 is derived from a design by American architect Tom Fexas. There are obviously many common features with the well-known Storebro SRC 400/420 which is very popular in Scandinavia.
- The hull is a semi displacement design made of thick fiberglass below the waterline and cored fiberglass above the waterline and the deck superstructure. Rub rail, portholes, railings, sliding aft door and wheelhouse window frames are all in stainless steel. As it used to be in the nighties, the overall building quality is solid with the installation of high-quality gear and equipment as well as extensive use of wood for the interiors.
- The main saloon is entered through a large stainless steel sliding door and has U shaped settee withteak saloon table (convertible in an emergency bed), a minibar, a full size writing desk and a folding chart table. The large windows all around the salon make this an exceptionally bright and airy place to be. The good visibility from the helm station allows safe passages day and night. Teak and holly sole throughout.
- The master stateroom aft with a huge double bed, has ample lockers and storage spaces as well as a vanity table with mirror forward. Ensuite facilities included an electric toilet (TMC, 2018) and separate shower compartment. Corian counter top and sink.
- The VIP stateroom, has an island double bed with drawers beneath, hanging lockers to starboard and port and a vanity with stool to port.
- The guest stateroom amidship, has two bunk beds with standard size mattresses, one hanging locker and a couple of drawers. A very large head is shared with the VIP stateroom.
- The galley offers full comfort, lots of worktops and storage spaces for a 48’ boat.
- Big fly Bridge entered via easy steps up from the aft deck. The aft deck is very large and its extensible teak table easily welcomes 8 guests. Ample forward deck area with sunbeds. The walk around side decks are wide with strong S/S railings allowing safe movements on the boat while underway.
- The engine room has a fire suppression system and is accessible from the master stateroom or from under the steps leading to the galley. For maintenance purposes, large hatches in the salon sole can be removed.
- This fantastic boat offers spacious and comfortable accommodation for short or long term periods living onboard. The current Swiss owner has maintained her in good condition over the years throughout. He cruised extensively the Adriatic, Ionian and Aegean seas where she proved to be very well suited for those cruising grounds. She manoeuvres very well in close quarters and can be easily handled by a couple.
- The engine room is clean, brightly lit with LEDs and very easily serviceable.
MANY HIGH-RESOLUTION PHOTOS AVAILABLE, ON REQUEST.
The particulars shown here are correct but not guaranteed. These particulars are not a part of any contract. The prospective purchaser is recommended to check them at his own expense or employ a qualified surveyor to carry out a condition survey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.