1990 Lazy Days Houseboat custom built for James "Jack" Beachem, the original designer and owner of Lazy-Days Houseboats. This houseboat was later sold to the Kennedy family in roughly 2000. This classic was the 489th houseboat ever built by Lazy-Days. All original manuals, Captains Log, and and original run of the 50th Anniversary Addition of Lake Lanier Community Magazine detailing the history of the lake and the Kennedy family involvement with beautiful Lake Lanier. Original pristine teak wood cabinetry, walls, and inlay flooring in the galley run throughought. 15KW and 4KW Westerbeke Generators, bilge heater and Halon system. Three Marine air and heat pumps. Digital depth finder with alarm. All appliances, furniture, etc. are included. Very clean and very well maintained.
Call or text Chris @ 706.839.8637 or email Chris@GentlemenYachts.com
Mehr Informationen anzeigen…
- 15KW and 4KW Westerbeke Generators.
- Bilge heater
- Halon supression system.
- Three Marine air and heat pumps.
- Digital depth finder with alarm.
New Appliances include:
- Built-in KitchenAid microwave.
- Full size KitchenAid dishwasher.
- GE stove top and oven (never used).
- Garbage disposal with built in trash compactor.
- Whirpool side-by-side fridge with ice maker.
- U-line wine/bar refrigeration unit with ice maker.
- 40+ lifejackets.
- Life rings with poles.
- All new appliances
- All furniture and decor included.
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Five relcining lounge chairs on upper deck.
- Six person dining table with chairs on upper deck (umbrella included).
- Bench seating on both sides of fly bridge.
- Small fridge on upper deck.
- Four person table with chairs on front porch.
- Two person table off master bedroom on back deck.
- Small fridge on back deck.
- Portable A/C unit on lower deck.
- Both Master and Queen rooms. Both with two large closet spaces and under bed drawer storage.
- Full Master bath with Corian counters, ample cabinet space, dual sinks, jetted tub, and sliding glass doors.
- Queen room and Salon sleepers have seperate1/2 bath with basic accomidations (no shower or bath.)
- TV's with multi-media capabilities, remote ceiling fans, and individual spot lighting included in both bedrooms.
- Queen sized sleeper sofa in salon with TV and surround sound.
- Wine bar with Corian couner has adjustable temperature cooler able to hold up to 9 bottles.
- Dining area with high-top glass table and 4 high top stools to accomidate.
- Built in microwave, full size dishwasher, never used stove/oven, new fridge with ice maker. Garbage disposal and trash compactor also included
- Drink refrigerators included on upper deck and lower head deck.
- Front patio table and chairs included.
- Front patio electric fireplace included.
- Portalbe A/C for bow or head patio spaces included.
- Ceiling fans on bow and head patio.
- Ramps off of bow patio for easy exit when beached.
- Lounger chairs, patio chairs and tables on both upper and lower deck included.
- Front and rear track sliding doors to allow desired amount of light.
- Dual stack washer / dryer in its own closet space.