|Liegeplatz||Anacortes, Washington, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||9.75 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||4.22 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Waiting For Moorage? Need Moorage? We Have On Land Moorage Available For You! Closest to the San Juans! Save Fuel and Get Where You Want To Go Sooner!
CLEAN and READY TO CRUISE! Upgraded interior including upholstery and carpets.
If you are in the market for a great, go anywhere cruiser - you really need to check this one out!
FACTORY TRANSOM DOOR!
The most popular model in her class, with over 3200 sold, these boats provide a great value in accomodations and ease of use.
Twin 250hp Mercury / Ford 302s will cruise her at 14 knots, and top out about 25 knots!
Great size cockpit for fishing and sunning.
The visibility for all passengers from the salon is unparalleled in this model and great at dock or anchor.
Sleeps 6 comfortably and has separate enclosed head.
Great Features and Upgrades including:
- Onan 6.5kw Generator
- Garmin GPS / Plotter
- Hummingbird Depthsounder
- Redone Sink in Cockpit
- Hardbottom Dinghy
- 6hp Nissan Outboard
- Red Dot Heat off engine
- Windlass for Anchor and Chain
- Updated Carpeting
- Updated Upholstery
- Transom Door
Come check her out today!
Accomodations & Galley
- One of the most popular 32 footers available with a great interior layout with sleeping for six.
- A double stateroom forward
- a large and comfortable convertible dinette in the main saloon area
- and a king size berth in the aft stateroom with vanity sink and good cupboard space
- The galley is located down and forward in this vessel with a three burner with oven propane range.
- Two deep sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Microwave oven
- 12v/110v refrigerator
- The head is located opposite the galley with a marine head vanity sink and mirror and a good shower space with a separate telephone style shower fitting. Jabsco Marine heads.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.