|Typ||3688 Mid Cabin Motoryacht|
|Liegeplatz||Anacortes, Washington, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.97 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Stuck at Home? Want to see more of this Boat? Ask us for a Custom Video or for a Face Time Appointment!
NO SLIP? WE HAVE ON LAND BOAT STORAGE AVAILABLE!
The 3688 Bayliner doesn't come around that often (and when they do they don't stay long!), and this one is in great shape - she's been well taken care of inside and out! If you're looking for an affordable vessel under 40' you really need to see this one.
More pictures are coming soon, but give us a call and we'll get you aboard her. We're open 7 days a week!
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- Twin Hino 210hp diesel engines - 1525 hours
- Magnum 2000 series inverter / battery charger
- Electric heat / AC
- Red Dot heat off the engine
- Simrad G07 GPS / plotter / depth sounder
- Foruno radar
- Navionics navigational software
- (2) VHF radios
- Digital TV antenna
HULL AND DECK
- Caribe 9.5' dinghy with Honda 10hp electric start outboard
- Weaver davit system
- Anchor and chain
- Bridge enclosure available
- Bimini top
- Lines and fenders
- Canvas bridge cover
- Custom deck carpet
- Sea deck on swimstep
- Propane cooktop / oven
- Mid-ship Master below the dinette has King-size berth, vanity with sink, hanging locker and ample storage behind the fold-up stairs
- Forward v-berth has storage below the berth and hanging locker
- Head has marine toilet, vanity with sink and mirror, and shower
- Salon dinette converts to an additional sleeping berth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.