|Typ||Custom Hunt Express/Sedan|
|Liegeplatz||Portsmouth, Rhode Island, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.38 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||9.53 m|
|Motor-Modell||Magnum I/O MPI 454 cu. inch|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motor-Modell||Magnum I/O MPI 454 cu. inch|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Konstrukteur||C. Raymond Hunt|
MOONRAKER is a C. Raymond Hunt Deep Vee custom design built by Lyman Morse of Maine. Her pilothouse configuration is essentially crafted from a hardtop express and a sedan.
A unique, high-quality powerboat, MOONRAKER is pleasing to the eye and a joy to run. She carries a presence that is sure to please her next owner. Currently in storage at the Hinckley Yard in Portsmouth, RI, she is available for inspection on relatively short notice.
MOONRAKER's pilothouse leads forward, below decks to the galley, sleeping quarters and full head facilities.
The boat sleeps two forward in a double V-berth with a 6" foam mattress with blue and red-striped upholstery.
Below-deck joinery is varnished teak, with varnished teak and holly soles. There is a pull-up hatch access to the bilge area. Two opening translucent hatches with screens provide extra light and ventilation. There are curtains on the port and starboard ports. Forward is a single-door access to the forepeak anchor locker and two Hella fans.
Generous storage is beneath the V-berth along with shelf storage, port and starboard. The upholstered cushions are blue and red stripe, coordinating with the mattress.
Next to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker finished in varnished teak with shelf above.
The head is next aft, to port of the hanging locker. It has a solid varnished teak door and a teak grate on the sole. The head includes a vanity, stainless steel oval sink with stainless steel fixtures, hot and cold pressure water and a telephone-style shower. There is a teak trimmed sliding door storage locker outboard the vanity and more stowage under the vanity. A Vacu-flush marine head with Y-valve is plumbed to a holding tank. There is a full-length mirror on the inside of the door and two stainless steel towel racks.
The galley is to starboard. The countertop is white Formica with teak trim. Forward is a stainless steel gimbaled 2-burner propane stove. Outboard above the stove is a flush-mounted Panasonic microwave oven. The deep stainless steel sink has a stainless steel faucet with single hot and cold pressure control, a fresh water hand pump and a seawater hand pump. Aft is hinge-topped bin refrigeration with separate refrigerator and freezer. Outboard is flush sliding door locker storage with shelf and a large custom storage locker with shelf and separate custom dish, glass and cup stowage.
- Refrigerator and freezer (12-V and AC)
- Two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold fresh water system
- Sliding door and drop-front lockers, and drawer storage
- 110-volt dual outlet
- Step light in galley area
- Opening hatch with screen
- Solar vent and Hella fan for ventilation
- Electrical Panel: (3) banks of DC breakers and (1) bank of AC breakers to starboard on aft bulkhead of Galley.
Up the companionway steps, the hardtop pilothouse has seven large windows. Three fixed forward windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and electric defrosters for the two outboard windows. The large full-length side windows have one sliding window and one fixed window.
Aft pilothouse is enclosed with half bulkheads with direct open-air access to the cockpit from under the pilothouse roof. A custom 3-piece drop curtain with windows and zippered roll-up door encloses the pilothouse.
- Built-in Refrigerator to port beneath aft helm deck seat
- Heater outlet (not connected)
- Dual 110-volt outlet
- Step light
The spacious pilothouse is finished in varnished teak including a deep forward dash. Insulated white overhead has varnished teak trim and overhead spot lighting. The pilothouse sole is oiled teak decking with flush-hatch access to large mechanical systems area below.
To port is a raised dinette/entertainment area with forward and aft facing settees that have storage access from under the cushions that are finished in blue Ultraleather. A pedestal-mounted varnished teak table with fold-up leaves is between. There is drawer storage in the raised platform face. An inboard facing refrigerator is built into the base of the aft settee. The dinette table is removable and two varnished birch/mahogany inserts provide a platform for a double berth with 6" foam mattress covered in red fabric.
Starboard, the aft pilothouse has a raised forward-facing bench seat with a varnished teak opening cover footstep that offers access to a small storage area. This seat has matching blue Ultraleather covered cushions. Storage within this seat is accessed from the cockpit.
Forward, the teak raised helm station has a custom Zwaardvis pedestal adjustable helm seat with varnished wood back and arm rests and a matching blue Ultraleather cushioned seat. There is a varnished teak rimmed stainless steel 22" steering wheel and a storage area under forward with access to control electrical systems and the electrical panel.
- Edson Mathers dual control, synchronized engines
- Bennett hydraulic trim tab controls
- Dual gauges for fuel, voltage, temperature/PSI, oil pressure and tachometer
- Remote switches to spotlight, nav lights and deck/cabin lights
- Kenwood VHF
- Separate I/O trim controls
AFT COCKPIT & OBSERVATION DECK
From the pilothouse, the cockpit is one step down to a teak cockpit sole and has white coaming sides, teak trim cap, and flush storage areas. Access to the cockpit is easy via port and starboard steps outboard of the engine box from the aft swim platform. There is a flush cockpit hatch to the mechanical/storage area below. Seats have molded nonskid. There is a large air-assist lift insulated engine box on center. The engine box forward has a forward-facing built-in bench seat with cushions.
- Heavy duty teak swim platform has a telescoping stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Hot and cold deck shower
Forward port is a bulkhead mounted aft-facing bench seat with cushions, and large lazarette beneath for lines, chairs, shore cable, etc.
Starboard is access to the pilothouse whale watch observation deck via a stainless steel ladder with teak treads. Behind the ladder and accessed through a door in the half bulkhead is a large storage area.
Aft on the pilothouse rooftop and is encircled with a stainless steel pulpit. The cabin top trim is varnished teak with beige nonskid. Masthead is painted to match the cabin top and holds:
- Cockpit flood light
- Ensign halyard
Teak radar staff includes:
- Dual horns
- Raytheon radar dome
- RC antenna
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) 12-volt D-4 batteries for a total of 600 amps
- 80-90 amp battery alternator
- Guest dual heavy duty battery parallel switch
110-volt 30 amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- Heart 55 amp inverter - battery charger/shore power system
- Bass electrical panel
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raytheon RL70 GPS (color, with 18", 2 kW Raymarine radar system)
- Autohelm multi-function display with speed and depth
- Twin 1997 Mercruiser Magnum MPI 375 hp gas engines (975 hrs., 2014) with dual Mathers control system
- Dual tachometers with engine hours gauge
- Dual fuel, oil pressure, voltage and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- Hart systems tank tender for water and fuel
- (2) Fireboy 1301 automatic halogen fire systems
- 2.5 lb. dry chemical fire extinguishers
- (3) Electric bilge pumps
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Xintex MB-1 fume detector
- Propane fume detector in Galley
- Plastic/Composite 25 gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Engine room sound insulation
- Seaward stainless steel 11 gallon hot water heater
- Red Dot hot water coil/fan BUS heater - with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. (Not connected)
Deck and Equipment
- Teak bow sprit with mounted # 45 CQR anchor
- Maxwell 500 electric windlass with deck switches
- 150 ft. rode with a chain leader stored in forepeak
- Storm anchor
- Forward stainless steel bow pulpit and rails extend back half the deck length
- Forward deck wash
- Varnished teak toerail
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- (2) Bomar opening aluminum hatches with screens
- (3) Solar vents
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rubrail
- Custom stainless steel bow chocks
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Bow, stern and springline 316L S/S mooring cleat
- Varnished bow burgee with flush socket in bow sprit
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Fenders with blue covers
- Dual 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- Hella foredeck spotlight and separate cockpit spotlight
- Covers for windshield
- Construction of the hull is molded FRP throughout
- The deck sole has a molded-in non-skid pattern
- Aristo Blue Awlgrip topsides
- White cabin house and deck with beige molded in non-skid
- White/Red/White triple boot stripe
- Red bottom
The owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.