|Länge über alles||21.94 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.82 m|
|Verdränger (Trockengewicht )||61000 kg|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Priced to meet the market and reflecting true condition THAI CHARM is available immediately here in the Royal Langkawi Yacht Club. The vessel is a stalled refit due to lockdown conditions and needs completing... mostly cosmetic. Any sensible offer will secure this ’94 Vitech 72. THAI CHARM has had approximately 100k USD spent on the installation of state of the art navigation and CZone digital switching equipment. The lower helm now features no less than 4 large touch screens c/w digital switch control of all the vessel's electrical operations... turn on the aircon, lights etc etc and the system may also be customised with many modes to suit various vessel situations. The CZone touch screens also display real time status of critical elements such AC and DC power, fuel and water levels and more.
The vessel needs completing for perfect cruising in a few areas only. There is a little cosmetic work to be done outside, one generator needs attention or replacement, the electric heads in each bathroom should be replaced. The vessel is under professional care and the engines are run periodically. YBC looks forward to a serious offer and will assist with organising sea trials and sling survey here in Langkawi.
Please read on to discover more…
Main Deck Saloon
Entry to the main deck level is through a large sliding door from the raised aft deck. Coming in from there a large sofa and coffee table to starboard faces a fully equipped entertainment centre... a large flatscreen TV, Kenwood CD/DVD player, graphic equalizer etc. A cocktail bar next with its own icemaker. Access to the port side decks to port after the bar. A round dining table with seating for six people is to starboard. Full forward to starboard is the recently upgraded lower helm. Opposite the helm there are two opposing stairways, one to the forward lower deck and the other down to the galley and crew quarters in the aft lower deck.
The vessel has an unrivaled layout with top quality fabric, furnishings and finish throughout. There are many common areas for entertainment and relaxing such that even with a full complement of guest and crew, the vessel never feels over crowded. There are six main areas, (1) fl bridge deck, (2) main deck saloon incorporating the lower helm, dining and lounge area, (3) raised aft deck, (4) foredeck, (5) forward lower deck with the master and guest cabins, (6) aft lower deck with galley, crew cabin and saloon and engine room. Fully air conditioned throughout.
The sleeping accommodation (10 pax) in the forward lower deck consists of:
- The full beam central master suite with its own en suite bathroom with a combo bath/shower and jacuzzi. It's a beautiful cabin with a large island bed, settee, desk, wardrobe, vanity, flat screen TV.
- The forward guest cabin, same island double and adjoining bathroom with head, vanity and shower.
- Second guest cabin to port with a double berth against the hull and equally beautifully appointed.
- An attractive 4 bunk guest cabin ideal for kids. This cabin has direct access to and shares the forward guest cabin bathroom.
The sleeping accommodation (2 pax) in the aft lower deck consists of:
- A good double bunk crew cabin. This cabin shares the space in this section of the yacht with the galley and a crew dining / saloon area.
Aft Lower Deck
Accessed by stairs in the saloon, this section of the yacht houses the galley and crew quarters. It comprises the galley with adjacent crew dining table, a crew cabin with two single berths complete with wardrobe, drawers and vanity and a bathroom opposite with head, sink and separate shower stall. At the stern end is a secure emergency exit door out to the transom. Forward through the lobby is the entry to the engine room.
A very well thought out crew section of this yacht which may also lend itself to yet more guests of course.
The four bathrooms are in need of repair. Lights have been removed in readiness for replacement and at least one electric head needs replacing, perhaps replace all.
Located in the aft lower deck, the galley is an L shape design, quality formica and granite countertops.
- Double sink with drainer
- GALLEY MAID three ring electric hob and oven
- SIEMENS extractor hood
- Standing HITACHI fridge / freezer
- SHARP microwave
In 2012 a new grp hard top was installed on the flybridge c/w full drop down clears which greatly improved the space. The helm up here is now completely protected in adverse conditions. There is plenty of seating up here plus a fully fitted bar with fridge and sink. A rail mounted gas BBQ completes the scene for entertaining and relaxing in this section of the boat.
At the helm, a double seat, there is the following....
- SATURN compass
- SIMRAD DS33 GPS navigator
- FURUNO 24nm radar
- FURUNO NAVpilot autopilot
- RAYMARINE ST60 depthsounder
- SIMRAD RT64 VHF radio
- HYNAUTIC trim tab controls
- HYNAUTIC steering wheel
- MORSE engine controls
- MAXWELL anchor remote
- 2 x 1080 hp GM DETROIT main engines
- 2 x 18.5 Kw KOHLER generators
- 7 x CRUISEAIR air conditioning units
- AQUAMISER watermaker
- Trim Tabs, HYNAUTIC trim tab controls. HYNAUTIC steering wheel
The engine room is a spacious and well lit design. The main engines are easy to work on, same for the two generators. All machinery is run frequently, main engines and both gensets. The bank of eight batteries is housed forward under the central gangway. There is a work bench with numerous tools.
- MAXWELL 3500 watt windlass
- 100 LB CQR type anchor
- 300' calibrated chain
- Salt water washdown
- NAUTICAL STRUCTURES crane
- GRP stern arch c/w nav lights, antennae etc
- Solid stainless steel guardrail on teak caprail
- Salt water washdown on foredeck
- Fresh water transom shower
- FORCE 10 gas BBQ on flybridge
- Stainless steel swim/dive ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.