|Typ||380 Sun Sport|
|Liegeplatz||Sarnia, Ontario, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||11.71 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||21°|
|Motor-Modell||502 Magnum EFI|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motor-Modell||502 Magnum EFI|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Awesome sport cruiser by Sea Ray with huge rear-facing sundeck, a cockpit designed for entertaining family and friends, and exhilarating performance!
(Current location: Sarnia, ON)
This rare Sea Ray design represents a perfect blend of “go-fast” design and power, comfort, convenience, and sleek styling.
From the minute you step aboard “One More” you’ll appreciate the care and maintenance that’s been applied to this sport cruiser by her owners.
The massive rear-facing padded sundeck combines with a crescent-shaped lounge, a portside co-pilots seat and a double wide helm seat to provide comfortable seating/reclining space for up to 14 people.
In the main salon you’ll discover a well equipped galley, another crescent shaped seating/dining area, a private vee-birth forward and a separate Vacuflush head with sink and shower.
Equipped with twin MerCruiser EFI 502 Magnum 415 HP engines with approximately 809 hours since being re-powered.
This highly desirable, well maintained sport cruiser is ready for her new owners to begin enjoying immediately.
Check out her full list of features below:
- Powered by twin MerCruiser EFI 502 Magnum, 415 HP engines with approximately 809 hours since being re-powered.
- Mercruiser Bravo I stern drives
- Power engine hatch
- Westerbeke 7.0 kW generator with only 45 hours
- 3 house batteries, two starting batteries
- Trim Tabs
- Garmin GPSmap 540s color chartplotter
- Raymarine Autohelm ST60+ Tridata autopilot with rudder position monitor
- Uniden ES series UM525 marine VHF radio
- Stereo system with some updated speakers and remote control at helm
- Windlass with controls at helm and at bow
- Cockpit A/C
- Power vent window in windshield
- Bimini top with full camper canvas and sundeck cover and travel cover
- Double helm seat with storage below
- Port side co-pilots seat with storage below
- Wet bar with built-in counter-top accessible multipurpose storage area and separate
- Large crescent shaped cockpit seat (accommodates 8 persons) and removable cockpit tables
- Massive rear-facing sundeck (accommodates 4 persons)
- Swim platform with transom shower and boarding/swimming ladder
- Updated snap-in carpet in cockpit
- Galley with sink, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Crescent shaped seating/dinette
- Separate A/C heat
- Private vee-birth
- Separate Vacuflush head with shower and sink
- Recent survey is available
And much, much, more!
Manufacturer Provided Description
As the prototype for the million-dollar 630 Super Sun Sport, the Sea Ray 380 Sun Sport was specifically designed for entertaining family and friends. For example, the open layout allows guests to flow freely from cockpit to cabin and back again. The signature circular cockpit seats eight, conversation-style. This seating arrangement is mirrored in the cabin. In addition, there's a roomy helm seat and an aft sunpad that tans four comfortably. For refreshments there's a built-in wetbar. And the boat's European lines can be further enhanced with an optional brushed aluminum radar arch, windshield frame and hull ports. When the party moves inside, there's a complete galley, a fully enclosed head and a forward V-berth with a privacy curtain.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.