|Typ||180 Bow Rider|
|Liegeplatz||Port Lambton, Ontario, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||5.49 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.43 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||19°|
|Motor-Modell||3.0 L Alpha I|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
Nice fresh water bow rider with road trailer. Complete package. Professionally serviced.
(Current Location: Port Lambton, Ontario)
The Sea Ray 180 Dual Console was designed with a wide-open unobstructed cockpit to provide plenty of room for family outings.
A single swivel helm seat and a back-to-back passenger seat that folds flat as well as two forward facing aft seats and a large bow seating area with plenty of storage space below, provide all the room you’ll need for a day on the water.
The included trailer extends your boating range to any lake of river you can tow her to.
- Powered by an efficient MerCruiser 3.0L GL 135 HP engine and Alpha I stern drive - 399 hrs.
- NEW gimbal, bellows and water pump (2020)
- NEW battery
- NEW Tonneau cover, and bow cover (2020) plus mooring cover, in good condition
- Bimini top
- Panasonic DFX 150U AM/FM/CD in-dash stereo system.
- Integrated swim platform with boarding ladder
- Sun pad over engine compartment with adjustable seat cushions to create a larger sun pad
- In-floor storage
- Swivel bucket helm seat
- Raymarine RAY45 marine VHF radio
- Lowrance Elite 5 fish-sinder/chartplotter
- Walk-through windshield to open bow.
- Starboard side glove box.
- Anchor plus rode and chain
- Single axle road trailer with spare tire
- NEW bottom paint to be applied before launch in spring of 2023
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sea Ray 180 Bow Rider features a choice of seating plans and the power of a 3.0L MerCruiser Alpha I stern drive. This boat is ideal for cruising the lake, hauling in a catch, or pulling a skier.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.