|Typ||400 Sedan Bridge|
|Liegeplatz||Erieau, Ontario, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||12.65 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||18°|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Power Boat Guide:
Sea Ray got it right with the 400 Sedan Bridge, a super-popular cruising yacht with a near perfect mix of European styling and Luxury-class amenities. Introduced in 1996, Sea Ray went on to sell hundreds of these yachts before production ended in 2003.
Below decks, the interior of the 400 Sedan Bridge is an appealing display of high-gloss cherry joinery, Ultraleather salon seating, and quality hardware and appliances. Most were delivered with a two-stateroom, galley-down floorplan with dinette and two full heads. (An alternate three-stateroom, galley-up interior was optional.) In both layouts the master stateroom is forward with a pedestal queen berth, cedar-lined hanging lockers, entertainment center, and en-suite head. (Note that the salon sofa converts to a bed at the touch of a button.)
Cockpit amenities include aft bench seating, molded flybridge & sidedeck steps, transom door with gate.
Built on a cored hull with moderate beam, prop pockets, underwater exhausts for quiet cruising, This boat has upgraded 340hp Caterpillar diesels cruise at 22 knots (about 25+ knots top).
**Always in Great Lakes Fresh Water**
Manufacturer Provided Description
The gracious standard cabin layout of the 400 Sedan Bridge has two large staterooms, two head areas, and a spacious midlevel galley with a salon-level breakfast bar.
The forward stateroom has a full-size bed, cedar-lined hanging locker, floor storage, private head and shower, and a standard entertainment center.
The two twin beds in the port stateroom easily convert to a king-size bed. There's plenty of room for stowing personal articles in the hanging cedar-lined locker, built-in drawers, and floor storage.The guest head with shower is right next door.
The magnificently finished galley has rich cherry wood cabinetry, a flush-mounted three-burner electric stove, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, and coffee maker.
The salon comes complete with an electric sleeper sofa, entertainment center, cocktail table, and a full dinette. Deep-pile marine-grade carpet and two choices of granite-colored countertops and tables, with handcrafted wood trim throughout.
Moulded steps with a security hatch and gas-assisted latch provide safe access to the spectacular bridge. starboard helm station with added room for electronics and custom slide and swivel triple captains chairs. This bridge provides plenty of room for socializing including a spacious U-shaped bridge dinette with a sunpad filler cushions, and cocktail table. For good looks and easy maintenance, included snap-in carpet liner, burl instrument panels, an aluminum framed venturi shield, fiberglass spoiler, Bimini top enclosure, bridge aft enclosure, and a double sunpad aft of the seating area.
The self-bailing fiberglass cockpit is equipped with a gas-assisted bilge service hatch, aft and side panel storage, fender storage tastefully concealed in the transom aft wall.
Layout and Equipment information
- Forward Stateroom: Full-Size Bed w/Pillows, Sheets & Coordinated Spread.
- Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker w/Mirrored Doors. V-Berth Storage Cabinets. Floor Storage.
- Entertainment Center for Forward Stateroom: LCD-Television
- Head & Shower: Vacuflush Head w/Fiberglass Cover.
- Molded Vanity w/Sink, Storage & Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror.
- Shower w/Seat, Adjustable Shower Wand & Bi-fold Door.
- Privacy Door.
- Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Central Vacuum
- Cherry Interior Package
- 12v Directional Lighting
- 12v Indirect Lighting
Port Stateroom: Two Twin Beds w/Filler Cushion to Convert into King-Size Bed w/Pillows, Cases & Sheets. Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker. Built-in Storage Drawers. Floor Storage. Head & Shower: Vacuflush Head w/Fiberglass Cover. Molded Vanity w/Sink, Storage & Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror. Shower w/Seat, Adjustable Shower Wand & Bi-fold Door. Privacy Door.
- Salon: Sofa w/Storage Below. Dining / Cocktail Table.
- Raised Dinette: w/Table & Seating for Four. Storage in Seat Bases.
- Entertainment Center for Salon: LCD-Television
- Pressure Water System
- Hot Water Heater
- Coffee Maker
- Glass & Bottle Storage Cabinet
- Refrigerator / Freezer (NEW 2017)
- 3-Burner Stove (Electric)
- Microwave Oven
- Power Vent
- Concealed Trash Receptacle
- Complete Electronics Package:
- VHF Marine Radio
- Depth Sounder
- Premium Sound System
- Raymarine Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter (Upgraded 2017 to Hybrid touch )
- Raymarine Autopilot
- (5) Batteries
- (2) Battery Switches
- Battery Charger
- Emergency Start System
- (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Westerbeke Generator (1080-Hours)
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen
- Cockpit Table (Bridge)
- Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls
- Extended Swim Deck
- Cockpit Aft & Side Panel Storage
- Transom Shower (Hot / Cold)
- Transom Door
- Fly-Bridge Snap-in Snap-out Deck Carpeting
- Radar Arch
- Trim Tabs
- Halon Fire System
- Epoxy Bottom w/VC-17 Bottom Paint
- Bridge Full Enclosure-Convertible-Top w/Isinglass
- Dripless Shaft Logs
- 12’ RIB dinghy & 9.9 Yamaha outboard engine
- CURRENT OWNER OF 11+ YEARS
- FRESHWATER USE ONLY / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.