|Liegeplatz||Hampton, Virginia, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||18.59 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 1862 gal|
|Frischwassertanks||2 x 184 gal|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 20 gal|
View the Virtual Tour: bit.ly/2SPraeA (Copy & Paste in Browser) Exceptional opportunity to own one of the most desirable custom sport fishermen built. Eye Catcher is a 2001 Garlington 61 that has constantly been upgraded and kept in pristine condition by its now second owner. In 2019 her engine room was gutted and new 1400 HP MAN engines where installed with warranty until 2024, Twin 20 kw Northern Lights generators, mufflers, risers and other engine room components were replaced. All interior wood is Custom African (KEWAZINGA which is a rotary cut of Bubinga wood) The main salon deck and companionway deck are also Kewazinga strips with Corian inserts. This is the popular 3 stateroom, 3 head model. See full listing for complete details! Call Listing Broker today to schedule your showing!
Entering through the centerlined electric salon doors is a custom L-shaped settee on the port side with storage beneath. Across to starboard is a 40" Led TV and Lazy boy recliner.
The galley is forward featuring granite counter tops, white under mounted sinks, flush mount glass top 4 burner cook top, Microwave/Convection oven and lots of storage cabinets and drawers. There are also upgraded 2 under counter drawer refrigerator units. Across to starboard is an additional top loading freezer with bar top area and two bar stools. Above the bar area is an entertainment area with storage.
Going below to port is the VIP stateroom with two side by side berths which can slide together to create a queen berth. There is a hanging locker, storage drawers and a flat screen TV. The VIP head has custom Nautical chart wallpaper, full sized stall shower and electric Head Hunter freshwater head. Across to starboard is the second guest stateroom and or crew stateroom with over under berths with custom storage under the top bunk and access to head which can also be accessed by the companionway. This head has a full stall shower with freshwater head hunter head and a custom nautical reef scene on the wallpaper.
There is a custom rod storage compartment to starboard just forward of the starboard guest stateroom, with polished stainless slide outs.
The master stateroom is located all the way forward with a walk around queen berth to port. Corian counter-tops, hanging locker, drawers and a 32" LED TV. There are custom etched mirrors over the berth in both the master and VIP stateroom. The master head is forward of master stateroom in the bow of the boat with large stall shower, freshwater head hunter head and sink and storage.
- Garmin 7612 XSV 2 units on bridge.
- Garmin 7612 XSV 1 unit in cockpit.
- Garmin 7607 XSV 1 Unit on Bridge.
- Garmin GSD 26 Sounder Module
- Garmin GMR 1226 Radar.
- Garmin Auto pilot.
- GMI 20 Digital Data.
- 2- VHF Radios- Icom IC M-324
- Standard Horizon.
- Fusion Stereo networked through the boat.
- ACR 100 Remote Spotlight.
- Dometic Ice Machine Remote.
- Water maker Remote.
- New Iridium for offshore communications.
- Access from Cockpit through hatch on port side with Safety Cover.
- 3-sided Polycarbonite Enclosure.
- 2- Release Helm chairs.
- Custom Teak Pod with engine gauges enclosed.
- L-shaped Seating forward of console with storage starboard side.
- Bench seating to Port with custom Rod storage underneath.
- 2-Mya Epoch US-15 Electric Teaser Reels. in Hard top.
- Located in bow area of boat.
- Queen berth with storage underneath port side.
- Dresser with mirror.
- Nights stands with storage underneath.
- Hanging locker.
- Fusion wired remote for stereo.
- 32" Led TV behind cabinets on starboard side.
- New Dometic A/C controls.
- In suite head with full shower and freshwater Head Hunter head and Nautical design wallpaper.
- Etched glass mirrors in wall behind berth.
- Port side down the steps from salon.
- Side by side twin berths that slide together to make
- 20" LED TV.
- Storage under bunks.
- Hanging locker.
- New Dometic A/C control.
- Fusion stereo remote.
- Private head with stall shower. Custom Nautical wallpaper in head area.
- Etched glass mirrors on bulkhead behind berths.
2nd Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunks with storage built into top bunk.
- Hanging locker.
- New A/C control.
- Fusion stereo remote.
- Private access to day head.
- Located to starboard down from salon.
- Full sized stall shower.
- Freshwater head hunter head system.
- Custom full color living reef scene wallpaper collage by Michael Hoffman.
- Corian counter tops with builtin sink.
To Starboard Side:
- Lift top freezer.
- Lift top refrigerated drink box.
- 5- tackle drawers.
- Starboard seat livewell.
- Large refrigerated drink box above and a front opening freezer. Separate compressors for both port and Starboard sides.
- Port side livewell seat.
- Rolled teak covering boards, teak cockpit.
- Release fighting chair with rocket launcher.
- Transom door with gate.
- Fresh and saltwater washdowns.
- Hatches for lazzerette access.
- Twin MAN 12-V 1400 HP Engines, ZF Gears (New 2019)
- Twin Northern Lights Generators 20KW. (New 2019)
- Eskimo Ice Machine. (New 2016)
- 700 GPD Watermaker. (New 2014)
- Oil Transfer system with (2) 30 gal reservoirs
- A/C freshwater pressure system.
- New batteries and chargers.
- Quick access hatch through galley floor.
- New fire system.
- Owners personal gear.
- Fishing Tackle.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.