|Liegeplatz||Sarnia, Ontario, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||9.45 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||19°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||2.74 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Fresh water local boat. Professionally maintained. Stored off-season inside heated storage.
(Current Location: Sarnia, Ontario) Rare find! This 2003 Four Winns 298 Vista is one that you do not want to miss out on. She has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by her owners. Pride of ownership is evident from the moment you step on the dock and observe the excellent condition of this boat.
‘Island Way’ features an innovative three-way port-side lounge, along with a uniquely sculpted aft cockpit, and built-in entertainment center. The cabin appointments below provide gracious living to this already superior cruiser, including a roomy mid-cabin with adjacent hanging lockers for added convenience. A starboard side galley offering impressive storage while maintaining outstanding aesthetics. A solid wood table at the dinette enhances the galley's appealing finish. The head offers a large shower and full personal facilities. A cozy port-side settee in the forward cockpit is perfect for entertaining.
Powered by efficient Mercruiser 5L 260 HP engines with Bravo III drives with approximately 700 hours.
- Seagrass cockpit carpets
- Raymarine ES 78 full colour chart plotter with down vision
- New Garmin VHF/DSC digital marine radio
- New Fusion UD stereo system (integrated into the plotter for helm control)
- New house batteries x3
- New starting batteries x2
- Powered by efficient twin Mercruiser 5L 260 HP engines with Bravo III drives with approximately 700 hours.
- Trim tabs
- Windlass with helm and bow control
- Remote control spot light
- Complete camper-canvass and Isinglass (captains-navy-blue colour) - excellent condition (5 years old)
- Tonneau cover
- New Fusion UD stereo system with transom remote and helm remote through chart-plotter integration.
- ProMariner Digital monitor and charging system
- A/C and heat
- Large Swim platform with concealed boarding ladder
- Large transom storage locker with concealed shore hook-ups
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Spacious cockpit with wet bar (sink and refrigerator), C-shaped seating area with cockpit table, port-side forward lounge with cockpit table, and double wide helmsman seat with flip-up bolster and lots of storage
- Walk-through windshield with molded steps to bow
- Galley with C-shaped dinette and table, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, double burner stove top and sink
- Head with Vacuflush toilet, sink, and shower
- Includes: lines, fenders, shore power cable.
- Does not include personal items.
And much more!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.