|Typ||2670 Island Runner|
|Liegeplatz||Brooklyn, New York, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.92 m|
Reason for selling is "Down sizing".
This Glacier Bay has been on the market for more than 30 days (Aug 1st). If you are thinking of making an offer, submit it today and let's make a deal!
2670 Island Runner powered by twin 150 HP Yamaha HPDI engines with low hours!
This 2003 glacier Bay 2670 island runner is a fantastic fishing platform with big water capabilities.
Powered by twin 150 Yamaha outboards, she is a good stable running catamaran. On deck she has bolsters all around the cockpit with plenty of rod storage under the gunnels and rod holders for bringing in the big one!
Outfitted with a custom aluminum hardtop that is a welcomed addition for keeping you out of the sun and adding rigidity to this boat. In-floor fish boxes and live well with a viewing window are a welcomed addition.
Belowdecks is a queen-size berth perfect for two, a marine toilet, and tons of storage throughout, making your offshore and overnighters very comfortable.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Grady-White, Sea Ray, and Pro Sports vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Queens, Manhattan, or The Bronx areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other power catamaran options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat shows well and pride of ownership is seen throughout. All features on this boat function as they should, the owner confirms, including the electronics. The engines run well and start easily.
- Berth (Included)- Cabin Lighting (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Live Well (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Rocket Launchers (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Spreader Lights (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Steering Wheel Knob (Included)
- Tackle Center (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Engine Flush (Included)
- Oil Injection Tank (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Furuno (Included)
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Raymarine C80)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Icom M302)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Owner's Manual (Included)