|Liegeplatz||Marina Del Rey, California, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||20.42 m|
SERIOUSLY FOR SALE!
A masterpiece in styling and performance!
This beautiful and well maintained 65' McKinna Pilothouse MY features a 3 stateroom, 3 head layout including a magnificent owners suite with walk-in closet & gorgeous his & hers marble head with bath tub & spacious interior and exterior entertainment areas. All the amenities enjoyed at home including a washer & dryer. Absolutely stunning and virtually flawless high gloss wood finishes. Equipped with preferred Twin Caterpillar 3406's @ 800 hp each and Wesmar Fin Stabilizers for added comfort on board.Three helm stations provide easy maneuvering and allow owner to pilot the vessel with confidence & simplicity. You will be overwhelmed by the attention to detail and the numerous upgrades that have been made to this vessel. A true head turner! "LIVIN" is equipped to provide the most comfortable and luxurious accommodations for your perfect weekend get away!
THREE HELM STATIONS
NEW SIMRAD ELECTRONICS
SUB ZERO FULL SIZE FRIDGE
WASHER & DRYER
TOP OF THE LINE AUDIO VISUAL ENHANCEMENTS
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...............
Don't miss your opportunity to own this exquisite yacht!
All offers encouraged!
In an LLC as the sole asset, could have tax benefits associated with your purchase
- Three stateroom layout with three separate bath and showers.
- VIP stateroom forward with walk around berth, privacy sliders, AC/Heat, closet, storage cabinets, and electric flush heads.
- Guest stateroom port with single berth and optional drop-down upper bunk bed, closet, below bed storage, AC/Heat and electric flush heads.
- Full beam master stateroom centrally located with large closet, below bed storage, AC/Heat, his & hers sinks, shower and bath tub, electric flush heads.
- Washer and Dryer separate units
- Sonos bluetooth integrated sound system
- Recessed overhead lighting
- Electric retractable flat screen TV
- SeaTel Satellite DirecTV
- Newly upholstered settee couch
- Newly upholstered chairs
- Wine cooler
- Discrete miniature fridge
- Large salon windows for natural light
- Privacy blinds
- Yamaha amplifier
- Sony Blue ray DVD player
- SMX Cruisair (Air Conditioning & Heat)
- Sub-Zero full size fridge & two freezer drawers
- GE ceramic three burner cook tops
- Granite counter tops
- Secure lock cabinets (ample storage)
- Deep stainless steel sinks
- Built-in flat screen TV
- New dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- New SIMRAD touch screen electronics - dual displays
- New SIMRAD OP40 electronic keyboard controls
- New SIMRAD FU80 Autopilot
- New FLIR infrared thermal night vision
- New custom carbon fiber flush mounted dash panels
- Wesmar Bow Thruster
- Wesmar Fin Stabilizers (CPS 1000 Gyro Controller)
- Maxwell 500C auto anchor controls (digital length counter)
- Boat Leveler trim tabs
- Exalto Pilothouse windshield wiper controls
- Furuno RD-30 depth display
- Pompanette multi-function helm chairs ($15K upgrade)
- ITT Electric Searchlight
- Intercom communication system throughout yacht
- Headhunter Tank Sentry Monitoring systems
- Caterpillar 3406E diesel engines (800 HP) - 2865 hrs
- Onan 27.5KW generator - 4600 hrs
- Headhunter X-caliber fresh water pump
- Watermakers, Inc (reverse osmosis watermaker)
- Air compressor
- Onboard oil change system
- Hydraulic steering
- Instant hot water heater
- Work bench and ample stowage
- Electric remote control dinghy davit
- New custom stainless steel swim platform railings (removable)
- New custom dinghy launch rollers
- New high test anchor chain & stainless steel anchor
- Upgraded sunbrella exterior upholstery
- Upgraded bimini and polycarbonate flybridge enclosure
- Wet bar & ice maker
- Flybridge davit for light weight toys
- Sonos bluetooth integrated sound system
- Cockpit miniature fridge
- Gaggeneau electric grill
- Power washer
- Cablemaster (50amp shore power cords, port & starboard)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The McKinna 65 Pilothouse is the winning result of the collaborative effort between designer J.C. Espinosa and naval architect Howard Apollonio. Rounded curves and flowing lines rise up from the bow and create a very powerful profile, emphasized by the deep pilothouse windows that give the design a sense of authority. The McKinna 65 is a masterpiece in styling and performance. From state-of-the-art construction to a fuel efficient hull configuration, from advanced onboard systems to an unmatched approach in interior design, the 65 sets a higher standard for midsize yachts. The exterior of the McKinna 65 is both stylish and functional. Wide side decks allow for safe access from the spacious aft deck to the sunning area on the foredeck. The flybridge features fully adjustable Stidd helm seats plus ample seating for guests. A bridge-mounted stainless steel hydraulic davit easily handles the RIB tender. The cockpit, featuring a wetbar and barbecue grill, has space for entertaining and dining. Interior accommodations take full advantage of the wide beam and extra space. Soft leather sofas and rich handcrafted woodwork surround a 42-inch plasma television that rises from a lift in the starboard cabinet. Forward is a gourmet galley, large dining area, and pilothouse with a double Stidd helm seat for more companionable cruising. Twin pillars wrapped in beautiful burl wood frame the master bed in the owner's suite. Adjacent is a walk-in closet and opposite is a large head accessed by double sliding doors. This head has a bathtub, and beautiful marble countertops with his and hers Avonite sinks. Each stateroom has its own private head.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.