|Liegeplatz||Oxnard, California, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||8.84 m|
|Motor-Modell||Captains Choice 8.1 MPI|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motor-Modell||Captains Choice 8.1 MPI|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Lucy Lu is probably one of the finest professionally upgraded Tiara Coronet 29s available. The knowledgeable owner has spared no expense in replacing all the cockpit and helm cushions, replacing the interior cushions, and installing all new canvas. The immaculate Crusader 8.1 MPI FWC Engines with only 826 hours will provide many years of dependable service. Unique to Lucy Lu is the custom hardtop support system that allows for the storage of the included An electric winch with remote control makes stowing a tender away after a day of fun at the islands.
New bottom paint, batteries, PSS Shaft Seals, and cutlass bearings less than 50 hours ago in 2020 will allow the owner to set off on the next adventure without the time and expense of required boatyard work.
The Tiara 2900 Coronet, unlike the Tiara 2900 Open, has no hot-water heater or air conditioner. What it does have is 114 square feet of fun-in-the-sun space with standard seating for up to eight people. Removable aft benches raise the seating capacity to over a dozen. When you're not sitting down, the Coronet is an easy boat to move around on because the cockpit and helm areas are on a single level. Even below decks, Tiara's attention to detail is impressive. The Coronet's cabin has an enclosed head with vanity, an alcohol stove, and a 6'4" V-berth. All interior, cockpit and helm cushions were replaced in 2020.
Hinged-out bins offer transom storage and access to rudder posts, steering gear and trim tab pumps. A center transom door leads out to the standard swim platform with a fold-down ladder under a "friction-fit" hatch. There's additional storage under the port lounge, helm bench and the starboard seats aft of the cockpit entertaining center with its sink and insulated cooler.
The Low Hour professionally maintained Crusader 8.1 MPI engines are immaculate and secured with Tiara's strong, patented, threaded toggle-bolt system that allows them to be torqued back down to the factory specs. The hull, with 19-degree transom deadrise, provides a dry, solid ride.
The Coronet, with its curved reverse-transom design, is a departure for Tiara - a welcome one for knowledgeable boaters who want to become part of the Tiara family. It's an entry-level Tiara, but it's in the upper echelon of day boats when it comes to quality, durability and performance.
Hull and Deck
- Large versatile cockpit
- Double Wide Helm Seat (new 2020)
- L Shaped Companion Seating (new 2020)
- L-Shaped Transom Seat(new 2020)
- Aft Facing Seat (new 2020)
- Folding removable Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Wet Bar
- Courtesy Lights
- Rod Holders
- Swim Platform with Ladder
- Center Transom Door
- Fresh Water Washdown
- Delta Fastset anchor, chain and rode
- Electric windlass
- Simpson Lawrence windlass helm control
- Electric engine room deck hatch lift with light beneath
- Safe-T-Alert gas fume detector
- Full Engine Instrumentation
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Tiara gold-knob Morse engine controls
- Stainless steel destroyer-style helm wheel
- Recessed trim tabs
- Washdown system
- Hubbell cockpit electrical outlet
- AFI windshield wipers (2)
- Pressure cold fresh water system
Engines and Mechanical
The Captain's Choice 8.1L MPI is the "workhorse" of the Crusader product line and the powerful 8.1 liter General Motors engine produces 385 horsepower. Excellent for heavy-duty applications, the 8.1L MPI also produces tremendous mid-range torque. Engine durability and longevity are directly impacted by the quality of the FRESH WATER cooling system. Crusader uses a modular water pump and a full freshwater system to cool both the engine block and the manifolds. The larger diameter impeller, which is easily serviced, allows for more coolant flow. The result is a highly durable system that guarantees optimal cooling for long life.
- Twin Captains Choice 8.1 MPI FWC 385hp Crusaders with 826 hrs.
- Engines professionally maintained to the highest standards
- New PSS Shaft Seals in 2020
- New Cutlass Bearings 2020
- Shafts removed and professionally trued in 2020
- Nibral Props professionally balanced in 2020
- New Bottom Paint in 2020
- Fireboy suppression system (refurbished 2020)
- Raymarine C127 MFD Color Radar/Chartplotter
- Raymarine 4KW Radome
- Simrad AP 16 Autopilot
- Icom IC-M 504 VHF Radio
- Raymarine I70 MFD Display(Speed/depth/sea temp)
- 6" Ritchie Compass
- Clarion Stereo with cockpit and main salon speakers (2020)
- 110V and 12V Systems with dc and ac breaker panels
- Shorepower Cord
- Charles 30 Amp Battery Charger
- (2) Group 27 AGM House Batteries (2020)
- (2) Group 27 AGM Start Batteries (2020)
- House and Engine Start Switches with interconnect
- ACR RCL-100 remote spotlight
- 12V Power Point
- Electric Windlass
- 120v ac outlets below and on deck
- Macerator with Y-valve
- Stainless steel sink with cold pressure water
- Microwave oven
- Isotherm refrigerator
- Abundant storage in cabinetry
- Vanity and sink with cold pressure water
- Jabsco Electric head
- Holding tank
- Deck pump out fixtures
- Macerator Pump
Hardtop and Canvas
- New hardtop canvas isenglas (2020)
- Custom Hardtop support system with Hardbottom RIB storage on top (2020)
- Electric winch to raise RIB to hardtop (2020)
- Full Cockpit enclosure (2020)
- Aft Curtain (2020)
- Bimini (2020)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
HardBottom RIB shown in pictures on Hardtop not included in sale.