|Typ||3470 Ocean Runner|
|Liegeplatz||Dunedin, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.36 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.66 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Material Propeller||Rostfreier Stahl|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Material Propeller||Rostfreier Stahl|
The mission of the Glacier Bay 3470 has always been to give you the opportunity to do extended cruising, offshore fishing, or diving expeditions. With her hardtop, windshield, soft enclosure and A/C & heat ducts in the cockpit the boat can be used in any climate.
The pilothouse seating is an L-shaped lounge with a teak table that seats 4-6. There’s also a deluxe swivel helm seat.
Below decks, the 3470 makes good use of both hulls. There are two staterooms, one in each side; the master, to port, has a queen berth with storage underneath. The second cabin, in the starboard hull, flows from a navigation area to an almost-queen-sized berth. The large head and shower are to port, a complete galley, including a double-wide refrigerator, to starboard. There’s plenty of stowage in both hulls.
Beyond the impressive roominess of both above and below decks this boat is about ride. The twin displacement hull is famous for its smooth, predictable, back-saving ride. Unlike its monohull competitors this boat slices through waves rather that forcing the waves to each side creating a linear, calm, smooth experience in rough chop or seas. While on station either fishing offshore or on the hook at your favorite anchorage this boat is an extraordinarily stable platform.
Unique to the hull form is a large, aft swim platform between the outboards. This platform is large, accessible and extends beyond the engines allowing stern-to tie-ups, swimming or diving and even space to load a small inflatable during transits.
Room, Ride, Functionality, Safety, Fit and Finish - simply a great boat.
This example has only 700hours on newer 300HP Suzuki’s. Only 2 owners since new and always on Florida’s West Coast.
Let us assist with Financing, International and Domestic logistics.
Entry into the cabin through both a port & starboard cockpit entry door. Master stateroom to port side down 3 steps has AC/DC ships service panel, fully private head aft with shower, sink, marine head w/storage above & below. Master stateroom forward with private door, hanging clothes locker, storage below, 12 volt lighting, topside opening hatch, The starboard berth also converts into a Navigational Chart Table with swing stool for plotting your next course. The full galley located starboard aft has twin refrigerators, electric surface stove, microwave oven, oversized sink, abundant storage throughout the entire galley area. The very practical cabin layout offers a non traffic issue while moving about the compartments and with cabin door exits perfectly located. Overhead hatches and side port windows allow for plenty of natural light.
- Force 10 Electric 2 Burner Surface Stove
- (2) Side by Side Refrigerators
- Microwave Oven
- 12 Volt Pressure Water System
- 11 Gallon Water Heater
- Galley Storage is Abundant
- Garmin 6212 GPSmap
- Garmin 7212 GPSmap
- Nautamatic Auto Pilot
- West Marine VHF Radio
- AM/FM/CD with remote
- Full Suzuki Instrumentation
- Spot Light Controls
- Windlass Controls
- (2) Marine Batteries, House, (2020)
- (2) Marine Batteries, Engine Start, (2020)
- Battery Control on/off/parallel Roll Over Switch
- Automatic Smart Charger, (2020)
- Fischer Panda Generator
- 12 Volt DC & 110 Volt AC House Power
- Dual 30 Amp Shore Power inlet w/dockside power cable
- 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C with cabin and cockpit venting
- Bilge Pumps, 4 manual/auto
- High water alarm
- Sea Star Hynautic Steering w/12 Volt Assist
- Marine Head w/30 gal waste tank capacity
- Danforth Anchor
- Bow Pulpit
- Windlass w/helm controller
- Spot Light
- SS Deck Hardware and railing
- Full Hard Top w/top side opening hatch's
- (4) sided clear cockpit enclosure
- Windshield Sun Cover
- (3) Windshield Wipers w/washer unit
- Center mounted Helm Captains Chair
- Large "L" shaped seating area w/custom table
- Cockpit Air Conditioning
- Cockpit Courtesy Lighting
- Hot/Cold Transom Shower
- Navigational/Anchor Lighting
- Hard Top Courtesy Lighting
- Self Bailing Decks
- Large Molded Swim/Diving/Boarding Platform w/rotating rail gate
- (2) Large Cockpit Deck Storage Lockers, gaining full access to tanks, macerators, generator, water heater, etc...
- Down Rigger Mounts
- Hardtop Rocket Launchers
- Cockpit Rod Storage
- Live Well, viewing windows & lighted
- Fresh Water Cockpit Sink
- (2) Large Fish Boxes w/12 Volt Macerators
- Tackle Station
- Cockpit Coaming Bolster Padding
- Cockpit Aft Seat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.