Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
The design of the Rodman 64 hullt, very reliable when navigating, is based on wide experience, both in channel tests and on a real scale. The forms, of a monoedro type, combine high performances with excellent comfort when navigating and the best behaviour at sea, a characteristic of the RODMAN vessels.
The 19º dead rising, as well as the longitudinal position of the centre of the hull, have been optimised to minimize the pressure and friction resistance within the usual speed ranges. The arrangement of the spray rails contributes ideal support and stability, as well as maintaining a dry deck.
- Located in the stern of the lounge on the port side
- Furniture in primary wood with inbuilt electrical appliances.
- Double sink with 35 cm diameter each one.
- Wood bench.
- BOSCH hab with 4 rings.
- BOSCH refrigerator with independent freezer and working capacities of 181 and 44 litres, respectively.
- 45 mm wide BOSCH dishwasher
- FAGOR carbon filter extractor hood.
- 17-litre BOSCH microwave oven with grill and stainless steel finish.
- Wooden floors.
- The vessel is provided with a RAYTHEON 7001 auto helm on the main pilot station with a 6001 repeating unit on the pilot station of the fly bridge.
- The VHF is RAYTHEON RAY 230E with DSC with repeater on the fly bridge. There is a loudspeaker and microphone (incorporated into the equipment) on both stations.
- A network for RAYTHEON RAY HSB2 communications equipment is provided so that the radar, plotter, sounder and GPS can be seen on all the screens. The screens provided are two TFT colour screens of 10.4? on the main pilot station and two TFT colour 7? screens on the pilot station of the fly bridge
- Radar with open antenna of 4 feet, 4 Kw and 72 miles range. It has the MARPA function (automatic plotting aid).
- Plotter with plotting capacity of up to 1000 points and 20 routes with 50 points each. Automatic synchronization with the radar. C-MAP cartography.
- Differential GPS with the RAYSTAR antenna with 12 channels and a precision of more than 3 metres.
- 50/200 kHz double frequency sounder with high performance bronze transducer of 100 watts and maximum range of 1000 metres.
- Access from the outside and inside through large-sized NEMO hatches.
- Double central pilot station with inclined regulating wheel.
- PRFV furniture with BOSCH barbeque, small sink and refrigerator.
- Large U-shaped SEAT with height-adjustable table.
- Solarium on the starboard side with large-sized locker inside.
- Crane and area for the lifeboat in the stern.
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe