|Typ||34 Hull #91|
|Liegeplatz||La Conner - At American Tugs, Washington, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.13 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||9.91 m|
|Verdränger (Trockengewicht )||20000 Pfund|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
|Höchstgeschwindigkeit||17.5 kn @ 3000 Drehzahl|
|Reisegeschwindigkeit||7.25 kn @ 1250 Drehzahl|
|Werft||Tomco Marine Group - La Conner, WA|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 400 gal (Aluminium)|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 150 gal (Aluminium)|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 45 gal (Plastik)|
A beautiful American Tug 34; late model with teak interior & Cummins QSB-380 electronic fuel injected engine.
Equipped with the most popular factory options and an integrated Raymarine navigation package. Dark Raven Blue colored hull with a tasteful Doe Ultraleather interior upholstery with teak joinerwork. Cummins 380HP electronic common-rail engine, Hurricane II hydronic diesel furnace, 6kw Northern Lights genset, bow & stern thruster, dual Racor filters, Magnum Energy power inverter.
She has a 10-foot rigid-hulled Rib dinghy with Tohatsu 6hp 4-stroke outboard, riding on a Seawise stainless stern davit.
The Peter D has always been a local boat and very well maintained, she has impeccable maintenance records and oil analysis reports going back years. This is a properly kept American Tug.
For our Canadian clients, the Tariff on American made powerboats has now been rescinded by the Canadian Government. Come on down!
Located in La Conner. Call and make an appointment for a private showing. Ask for an American Tug factory tour.
The American Tug 34's feature an open & airy interior space with large windows and plenty of headroom. There are four opening windows with screens and three fixed windows in the salon. The galley is on starboard and the settee on port. Peter D has a beautiful teak wood interior with hand selected light colored "blond" wood, neutral carpet and warm "Doe" Ultraleather upholstery.
The convertible settee is on port, which makes into a near queen size berth. The table is on a hi-low air spring base and pivots allowing more space from the settee. There is a hanging locker in the aft corner.
The stairway to the pilothouse is quite open as the funnel is integral with the deck and there are no bulkheads seperating the salon & pilothouse.
- Warm teak interior w/ hand rubbed oil finish
- - Woodwork is in fantastic condition, and free of past art or nails & screws
- Beautiful "Doe" Ultraleather
- Neutral "Fieldstone" carpet
- Salon has pleated blinds with both Shear & Opaque capability
- Pilothouse window covers - protect from UV
- Settee - converts to near queen size berth
- Teak & Maple salon table
- - hi-low airspring base
- - table pivots from dining to cocktail positions
- Hanging locker in aft corner
- Teak book rack in salon- custom
- Teak book rack in pilothouse-custom
- Teak book rack over master bed
Featuring full size amenities, the AT-34 has a large master stateroom.
The centerline queen berth has quality mattress. There are four large full-suspension drawers under the berth. His & Hers storage compartments line the port & starboard hull sides. There is a very large cedar lined hanging locker on starboard and an additional set of shelves on port. Reading lights are on both sides of the berth. Private access is provided to the head, which also has a second door for quick access to the pilothouse.
- Centerline Island master berth
- - Quality mattress by Slumber Ease
- - HyperVent ventilation material under mattress
- Four large capacity drawers underneath
- Large hanging locker - lined in aromatic cedar
- Overhead egress & ventillation hatch
- Stainless portlights with screens - great for cross ventillation
- Abundant storage
- Bookshelf over berth - custom
Peter D has the wonderful American Tug galley featuring a full-height Granicoat countertop that has a formed backsplash and nice detailing. There are two large deep sinks with pressure hot & cold water.
Force Ten stainless electric stove/oven & broiler. Equipped with a Nova Kool refrigerator-Freezer.
- Force Ten stainless electric stove/oven/broiler
- Panasonic microwave - new
- SeaFreeze ice maker - new ice making unit (2019)
- Molded Granicoat countertop with double sink - Wheat color
- Upright Novakool Freezer/refrigerator - Large
- Large capacity water filter on galley faucet and Ice maker supply
- 150 Gallon water tank
- Magna Catalina stainless barbecue - LPG
Full size head & shower, the best in class. The head has a Vacu-Flush system, a large shower (36" square) with glass door and Granicoat counter. There is a ventillation porthole in shower for year round fresh air.
- SeaLand Vacu-Flush system
- Fresh water flushing for odor free operation
- - macerator pump
- Shower stall - very large w/ glass door
- - really a nice shower - 3-feet by 3-feet square
- Granicoat counters
- Ventillation porthole in shower
- Teak & Holly floor in head
- Private acess from stateroom or companionway
Equipped with an integrated Raymarine E-120 color electronics suite, including a 2kw Raymarine radar, ST- series autopilot, AIS send & receive. Wired for a laptop.
- Raymarine C-120 12" color LCD multifunction display
- - Integrated display w/ chart, radar, AIS, radar overlay & system info
- Navionics chart chip
- Raymarine ST series hydraulic autopilot w/ S2G corepack
- - Wired for laptop
- Garmin GMI20 display with dedicated depth transducer
- Raymarine Raystar GPS Antenna
- Raymarine 2Kw Radar Radome
- Icom IC-M604 VHF Radio
- - DSC & emergency - wired to GPS
- - includes MMSI calling feature
- - Integrated hailer with deck horn & fog tones capable
- AIS System - transmit & receive
- - Wired to E120 & laptop
- Samsung wide screen LCD color television (newer)
- - Ram mount over galley
- Clarion DVD player - plays audio through stereo
- PolyPlaner AM/FM/CDMP3/WMA/Aux Stereo - model MR45c
- - Speakers in salon & pilothouse
- Follow Me TV antenna rotator installed on upper deck - Non-tested
- Weems & Plath chronometer, barometer & thermometer
American Tugs pride themselves on high quality system installations. They have a robust DC electrical system. There is a 600 AH house bank of AGM batteries and additional AGM batteries for engine and genset. The circuit breakers are all by Blue Seas.
The AC system is also set up properly with large battey bank, inverter and a Northern Lights 6kw diesel genset. The Magnum Energy inverter/charger is connected to the batteries using a Blue Seas ACR combiner. Shore power is controlled by a Blue Seas breaker panel.
A new Magnum Energy 2,000 watt inverter & 100-amp multi-step battery charger was installed recently. This is a nice piece of equipment.
12-Volt DC Electrical:
- Blue Seas breaker panel w/ meters
- 600AH house battery bank - 3ea 4-D AGM Batteries by Lifeline (2014)
- 200AH engine start battery - 1ea 4-D AGM Batteryby Lifeline (2014)
- Blue Seas ACR battery combiner
- LED anchor light
- LED bulbs in salon & galley, pilothouse and stateroom
120-Volt AC Electrical:
- Blue Seas breaker panel w/ source switching
- 120-volt electrical outlets throughout boat
- Magnum Energy 2000-watt inverter - recently replaced
- - multi-step battery charger
- - Remote panel in pilothouse
- Northern Lights 6Kw genset
- - Enclosed in a sound shield
- - Separate AGM Group 24 start battery
- - Racor fuel filter
- - Groco water strainer & Forespar Marelon thru hull
- Shore power cord
- Bow deck box
- - Includes SS side wings that hold fenders
- Panama style stainless cleats with cross pins
- Stainless portlights
- Full height drop windows in doors (factory option)
- Magma Catalina barbecue
- - Custom cockpit shelf
- - Sunbrella cover
- - Propane fueled & plumbed to main LPG tank
- Cockpit hot & cold shower - factory option
- Tanner stainless line hook in cockpit
- Tanner stainless fender rack in cockpit
- Tanner stainless downrigger brackets (2ea) ockpit
- - Power receptacles in cockpit (2ea) downriggers or pot puller
- SeaFreeze deep freeze on salon roof - 12 volt
- - This is a really nice and capable freezer
- - New lid for freezer in 2019
- Seawater washdown fitting in cockpit
- Hot & cold shower in cockpit
- Rear door privacy shade
- Barbecue sunbrella cover
- Pilothouse sun screens
Fitted with the Cummins QSB-380 380HP "common rail" diesel engine that easily cruises the tug at over 13-knots with a top end of around 17-knots. At displacement / economy speed she just sips fuel.
This vessel is equipped with a trolling valve, allowing the boat to slow to fishing speeds.
The engine room on Peter D is equipped with great equipment including the second stainless engine room ladder, the Dual Racor 900-series fuel filters. Reverso fuel polishing system and Reverso oil change system is plumbed to the engine, genset and marine gear.
The Northern Lights 6kw AC generator is mounted in a hush box inside the well insulated engine room, and fitted with a water/gas seperator muffler for ultra-quiet operation. The genset has only 590-hours total time.
- Cummins QSB-380 common rail engine
- Only 1,990 hours
- - Walker Airsep
- - Large capacity Groco water strainer
- - factory installed block heater
- Racor 900-series dual filtration with water separator
- - simple turn of lever for new filter
- Second engine room ladder - Stainless - factory option
- Bronze 4-blade propeller
- Razor shaft line cutter - factory option
- Composite rudder & skeg
- Three 1500 gph bilge pumps with automatic float switches
- Bow thruster - twin prop with high-power blades
- Stern thruster
- - w/ dual joystick control
- Northern Lights 6kw genset with sound shield
- Only 590-hours on genset
- - gas / water sep stainless muffler
- - dedicated Racor fuel filter
- - Groco water strainer
- Village Marine Watermaker 400-gpd
- -Standard watermaker architecture 120-volt operation
- Reverso oil changing system
- -plumbed to main, gear & genset
- Reverso fuel polishing system
- -Allows fuel to by cycled thru filtration with onboard timer
- Stainless steel prop shaft w/dripless shaft seal
- Sound deadening in engine room and tank room
- Extendable clothes drying rack in engine room
- Yacht Tub included - Non-tested
- New tank monitor system
Dinghy, Safety and Ground Tackle
- Lofrans Tigres anchor windlass
- Rocna Anchor
- 275' of 5/16 HT chain
- Stainless anchor roller - large
- Salt water anchor washdown at bow
- LED anchor light
- Split chain locker with secondary stainless roller - factory option
Safety & Mooring:
- Auto fire extinguisher in engine room
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Stainless steel mooring cleats
- - super nice Tomco cleats with cross pins for the Locks
Dinghy & Davit System:
- Endeavor 10-foot rigid hull inflatable - 2012
- - Fiberglass bottom - with anchor locker
- Tohatsu 6hp 4-stroke outboard - serviced in 2019
- Seawise stainless stern davit
- - Manual crank up & down
- - Keeps dinghy stable and secure while boarding
- Tanner stainless steel kayak racks - two pairs
The Peter D is fitted with a Hurricane II diesel fired hydronic furnace. Heat is ducted throughout the boat via heat exchangers and blowers with zone thermostats. Always the perfect temperature in the cabin and salon!
There are two additional electric 110-volt heaters for comfort when tied to shorepower or for winter storage.
A Heatercraft unit is ducted to the pilothouse for use underway, utilizing engine heat. A two-speed fan controls its output.
She will be very comfortable for 4-season cruising, on or off the dock.
- 750-watt 120-volt AC electric heater in stateroom (silent running)
- 1000-watt 120-volt AC electric heater in salon
- Hurricane II hydronic furnace -diesel fired
- - ducts throughout the boat with zone thermostats
- - Has heat exchanger to run off engine heat for economy underway
- 240-watt 12-volt DC windshield defroster system w/ 3-ducts
- Heatercraft heater - engine heat for use underway
Peter D is in really nice shape and presents as a very young boat. She has been moored in covered moorage for the past nine-years. Kept with a pride of ownership by an experienced boating family. Engine, Marine Gear and Genset serviced in 2019. She is ready to cruise.
- Very thorough maintenance history with records
- Kept by an experienced yachtsman and retired engineer
- Oil analysis records going back to 2012
- Full set of manuals for all systems
- Main engine spares kit
- Generator spares kit
- Spare for other systems
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Personal effects, art, tools, clothing, books, media, galley accessories, fishing gear & instruments of navigation are not included. Some of these items may be seen in photographs.
The name Peter D is reserved and does not transfer to the new owner.
Non-tested means that this equipment comes with the boat, the owner has not used this gear and makes no warranty regarding its condition. Non-tested equipment aboard the Peter D includes the Yacht Tub and the Follow Me TV.