|Liegeplatz||Bonita Springs, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||9.75 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||3.05 m|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 115 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/278156
Reason for selling is "Buying a new boat".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Beautiful 2006 320 Outrage with 250 Verados, freshly re-gelcoated bottom, ready for offshore fishing adventures!
The 2006 Boston Whaler 320 Outrage center console is a top performer when it comes to offshore fishing boats. There are few rides on the water that are more stable and steady than the Outrage. Whether headed out to fill the three fish boxes with a fresh catch or just taking the family for a Sunday ride, the 320 Outrage can't be beat.
This vessel is about as fully equipped as they come. The dash is filled by a pair of 16" Raymarine multifunction touch displays that do it all. Connected to them through the NMEA 2000 network are the depth sounder/fishfinder, engine data relay, digital radar, FLIR camera, and rear-facing camera. You can set these screens up to display any data you want across the screens in any arrangement you can manage. If you get lost or can't find fish in this boat, you're doing something wrong!
This vessel is equipped with everything you need to catch your limit. A plethora of rod holders and storage will keep you equipped while a leaning post-mounted bait station with a huge livewell and plenty of tackle storage helps you keep those lines tight with fish. Three fish boxes, one on each side in the cockpit and a center mounted box in the bow, ensure that you won't run out of room to stash your catch (or your beer!).
For comfort, there is a large bow seating area complete with a filler cushion to make for a large sun pad. A helm console seat and a transom bench round out the seating arrangements. A full head with a freshwater sink and electric Vacuflush toilet make staying out all day easy. The head area also gives easy access to the batteries, battery switches, the back of the helm electronics console, and super easy access to the central bilge pump.
At the business end of the boat, you've got a pair of 2006 Mercury Verado 250 engines that are in great shape. With approx. 1000 hours on one engine and 1200 on the other, these engines have averaged fewer than 100 hours per year and are still going strong.
This boat was protected from the ravages of Hurricane Ian in a hurricane proof boat barn. It was returned to its lift at the end of November 2022.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Grady-White, Pro-Line, and Sea Ray vessels for sale. If you're in the Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Fort Myers, or North Port areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other center console fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This vessel is in excellent condition for its age and type. The hull received all new light blue Gelcoat from the waterline up, restoring a lustrous shine to this vessel. The only known deficiency is that the autopilot is due for replacement - an estimated $1,800 unit. Maintenance records are available with a deal in place and deposit in escrow.
- Head (Included)- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Coaming Pads (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cover - Helm (Included)
- Electronics Box (Included)
- Freshwater Washdown (Included)
- Gunnel Compartments (Included)
- Hard Top (Included)
- Helm Light (Included)
- Live Well (Included)
- Live Well Light (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Prep Station (Included)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Rocket Launchers (5)
- Rod Holders (11)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Snap-on Cushions (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pad - Bow (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Tackle Center (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Fold Away Bench (Included)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windlass Locker (Included)
- Windscreen (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Two)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Bluetooth (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (3)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Smartcraft System View (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Underwater Lights (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Two)- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Starting Type (Electronic)
- Throttle/shift: Elec (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Autopilot (Inoperative)- Compass (Included)
- Covers - Display (Included)
- FLIR Camera (Included)
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar Dome (Included)
- Rear Facing Camera (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Yacht Certified (Included)