|Typ||SunDeck 257 DC I/O|
|Liegeplatz||Hudson, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.62 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||1.85 m|
|Motor-Modell||350 MAG MPI|
Reason for selling is "No longer need".
This Hurricane has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
2006 Hurricane 257 DC I/O. Powered by a 300 HP Mercruiser motor with low hours.
Looking for a great layout on a deck boat that can seat twelve and is affordable? Well then take a look at this 2006 Hurricane SunDeck 257 DC I/O as this might just be the perfect one for you!
Powered by a 300-horsepower Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI engine with a Bravo Three sterndrive that will provide you all the speed you should need!
The helm has easy-to-read instrumentation with a speedometer, tachometer, compass, plus so much more right at your fingertips! Looking for your favorite fishing hole? Well there is a Lowrance Hook 5HDI to help you with that! Relax in your comfy swivel seat with a flip-down bolster!
The wrap-around J-lounges are great for relaxing and if you are looking for a bit more excitement then the bow seating with grab handles is just right for you!
Plenty of drink holders, a sink in the beverage station, and bimini to keep your guests out of the elements! Your swimmers will love the swim platform and the swim ladder!
There is also an enclosed head with porta-potty if needed!
This is just the beginning of what this Hurricane has to offer! Feel free to ask questions or make an offer!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Chaparral vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, The Villages, or Spring Hill areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other deck boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The Hurricane is in good condition for its age. The upholstery does show some wear and sunburn/ staining/ discoloration but nothing that will affect the use of the seats. The deck looks to be in good condition without any noticeable defects. The hull looks to be in good condition also with some minor decal flaking. Of course, we always recommend that any buyer inspect the unit or have it surveyed independently to confirm the condition of the unit before purchase.
- Head Compartment (Included)- Porta-potty (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Wet Bar (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tank (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Lowrance Hook 5)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)