|Liegeplatz||North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.36 m|
|Motor-Modell||6.2 MPI Horizons|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motor-Modell||6.2 MPI Horizons|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Super clean and low hours, this 341 Meridian is ready to go!
She spent her first 12 years up north only being used 3 months a year and then stored in shrink wrap for the other 9 months, and for the last 3 years she has been in freshwater in Myrtle Beach and it shows!
Interior is perfect, engine room is squared away and only 174 total hours!
Outstanding features include:
- Docking on Command – bow and stern thrusters
- Low hours on her Mercruiser 6.2 MPI Horizons (174 hours)
- Low hours on Kohler 7.5 KW genset (only 38 hours)
- Sea Deck on swim platform and cockpit as well as flybridge
Don’t wait around and miss this wonderful opportunity!
Step on the Sea Decked swim platform and enter the Sea Decked cockpit and you can head up the stairs to the flybridge or step into the salon via sliding doors.
The salon is spacious and bright. The galley is forward to port and then down two steps to the master stateroom, guest stateroom and head with separate stall shower.
It is amazing how much room is packed inside this 34’ Sedan!
Factory Options and Key Features
- Twin 6.2L MPI Horizon MerCruiser inboards with 174 hours
- MerCruiser Smartcraft gauges (harder to read)
- Kohler 7.5KW generator with only 38 hours
- Docking on Command-bow and stern thrusters
- Dark cherry matte wood interior
- Sold surface counter tops
- Two staterooms with master stateroom forward
- Master stateroom entertainment center - TV with DVD player
- Master stateroom private entrance to head
- Master cedar lined hanging locker
- Guest stateroom single beds convert to a queen
- Central vacuum system
- Air and heating throughout
- Vacu flush head system
- Overboard discharge option for head
- Stall shower
- Salon flat screen TV
- High end marine stereo system, speakers and remote controls
- Salon high low table
- Salon port side sofa with storage below
- Galley includes: refrigerator, convection microwave, two burner electric stove, lazy susan and more
- Wood galley floor
- Timeless white gel coat with striking black canvas
- Bimini top
- Cockpit bench seat
- Bridge refrigerator
- Cockpit to bridge safety door
- Electronics—Northstar Radar, GPS, ICOM VHF
- Bridge captains chair with flip up thigh rise
- Port side companion seat
- Large bridge aft bench seat
- Bow sun pads
- Remote control spotlight
- Transom stereo remote
- Hot and cold transom shower
- (2) Stereo speakers mounted under bridge overhang
- Trim tabs
- Norcold Refrigerator
- 2-Burner electric stove top
- Panasonic microwave
- Solid surface countertops
- Below counter cabinets
Electronics and Helm
- Mercruiser Smartcraft
- NORTHSTAR 6001 Radar
- NORTHSTAR 6001 GPS
- ICOM VHF
- SIDEPOWER – Bow and Stern Thruster
This 341 Meridian is perfect family boat, sleeps 6 in air conditioned comfort and she cruises comfortable in the 18/20 mph range.
Flybridge is huge and completely enclosed so the Captain will never be alone when running the ship!
The Sea Deck really takes the boat up a notch, its comfortable to walk on and really pleasing to see.
Put this one on your list!
- Personal effects and art work
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.