|Liegeplatz||North Adriatic, Italien|
|Länge über alles||15 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||4.3 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
Australian-build offshore sports-fisher from one of the most iconic names in the business. Great sea-keeping and powerful twin 610hp Cummins engines makes her ideal for all offshore duties, and not just catching fish!
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
An ideal family boat the Riviera 42 Fly has a two-cabin two-head layout and can accommodate 7 overnight utilizing the pull-out bed in the saloon. Powered by twin Cummins 610hp shaft drive diesels engines and with the Onan generator that gives her 220V power to run such extras like the air conditioning, watermaker, microwave and stove top. Fitted with recently replaced Raymarine Hybrid touch instrumentation including radar and chartplotter and autopilot. For ease of positioning, she is also equipped with a Side Power bow thruster. The glass windscreen offers plenty of natural light and a 360 view from inside the saloon. The flybridge includes L shaped seating with a single lounge including fridge and sink. Wrapped her protective and distinctive grey.
WAIMEA boasts many specification highlights including:-
- 2x Cummins 610hp diesel engines;
- Two-cabins two-heads layout;
- Raymarine recently replaced electronics;
- Flybridge cockpit;
- Fishing tanks;
- Electro-hydraulic gangway;
- Electro-hydraulic stern platform;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning;
- Night vision thermo camera;
- Electric hob
- Underwater led lights
Innovation has always been at the heart of Riviera. Launching a single new 38 MKI model in 1980 helped launch an ambitious new company in Sydney in 1980. Perhaps already glimpsing a bright future, by 1981 Riviera relocated to the Gold Coast, Queensland, with a staff of five building eight new boats in the year.
Soon the pace of growth quickened. During the 1980s a dozen new models were designed, built, launched and first exported to both the USA and Europe. A culture of excellence is beginning to flourish. By the early 1990s, three different new models helped Riviera win Modern Boating’s Boat of the Year award three years running.
By 1998 the staff of 280 is excited to hear that construction of a new facility at Coomera has begun. Many new handcrafted models begin to emerge from the state-of-the-art new facility into the early 2000s.
Riviera has come of age. Continual innovation, new models, prestigious awards and an ever-growing international dealer network soon follow.
In March 2012, Gold Coast developer, entrepreneur, qualified builder and joiner by trade, Rodney Longhurst, acquired Riviera.
Today, as Chairman, Rodney mixes business skills with his passion for boating, quality, creativity and the pursuit of excellence.
He maintains “When I bought Riviera, my vision absolutely was to make it one of the great names in boating and to be outstanding in every aspect of the boating lifestyle.”
Under Rodney and Chief Executive Officer Wes Moxey’s leadership, the Riviera collections we celebrate today are continuously evolving and being refined to take their place among the world’s finest. And our story has only just begun…
A rich, fascinating history and heritage. A story we invite you to share here.
- Our understanding is that the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive).
- GRP construction
- Celestial blue topsides – wrapped in grey – May 2019
Engine & gearbox:
- 2x Cummins QSM11 6-cylinders 4-stroke turbocharged diesel engines providing approx. 610hp each @ 2.350 rpm (approx. 1,220 hp total engines power)
- Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
- Shaft drives
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – approx. 1,200 as of February 2021
- Date of last engine service – 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
- Electronic throttle controls
- Stainless steel propeller shafts.
- Bronze propellers.
- Electro hydraulic operated flaps
- 24 vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower, generator or inverter
- Service battery banks
- Engine starter batteries – 2020
- Generator start battery
Charging / Inverter:
- 64Ah automatic battery charger
- Onan E-QD 220vAC generator
- Generator hours – approx. tbc
- Date of last generator service – tbc
- 2x engine mounted alternators
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Water is pressurised by 24vDC high-pressure pump system
- Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
- Hot water boiler tank via engine-driven calorifier or via 220v immersion heater element.
- Water dock outlet
- 24vDC electric bilge pump with alarm in the cockpit
- 2x Manual bilge pumps (engine room and cabin)
- Idromar International watermaker
- Aerating Fishing tank with pump working both 12vDC or 220vDC
- 1790 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x PVC tanks
- 450 litres water tanks
- 130lt black water tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
At Chart Table:
- 2x Raymarine Hybrid touch display with chartplotter with 48Nm radar scanner
- Flap controls;
- Engine throttles;
- Raymarine autopilot;
- 2x Raymarine Hybrid touch display with chartplotter;
- Flap controls;
- Engine throttles;
- Raymarine autopilot;
- Smartcraft engines display
- Raymarine St60+ wind indicator
- Raymarine display
- MZ electronic chain counter display
- Windlass remote control
- Flir Navigator system termocamera
In the aft cockpit:
- Raymarine hybrid touch chartplotter
- Icom VHF
- VHF with DSC Icom IC M-602
- VHF with DSC Icom
- 4-burner 220vAC electric hob
- Sink with hot & cold water supply
- Front opening 130 litres fridge + 65 litres freezer
- Microwave oven
- Electric flush heads in all heads
- Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
- 220vAC Cruisair reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with outlets and controls throughout interior
- LCD TV’s in saloon and master cabin with satellite decoder
- HI-FI stereo
Other Domestic Equipment:
- 220v Socket throughout the interiors
- Cameras with remote view
Summary of Accommodation:
- Master cabin forward with island double berth.
- VIP twin guest cabin starboard side with upper pullman berth
- Saloon with L-shaped settee aft to port.
- Galley opposite aft downstairs.
- Sunbathing area with cushion on the coach roof.
- Front opening fridge on the fly cockpit
- Bathing/tender platform electro-hydraulic operated
- Shore water supply
- Opacmare electro-hydraulic passarelle/tender crane
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 24vDC 2000W reversing windlass with remote control
- Anchor with chain
- Washing chain
- Warps and fenders
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International (Italy) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italy) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.